View RSS Feed

bearkg88

1. WBC Top 5 Series #7: Top 5 Big Men

Hello everyone! Time for another blog from two of EWN's very own! This week, Playboy Stevie V will defend his blog against a new comer to the blogging world, eboy. The topic this week, will be Big Men. Now here is the interesting twist. One could easily argue that Big Show or the Undertaker ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WBC Series #5: WWE and Authority Figures

What is up everybody! So last week, The Piper was able to come out victorious, and continues on as champ. His challenger, Sully, is hoping to sweep Piper's legs out from under his feet and claim the title of WBC Series Champ! Who will walk away the winner? Well, it is up to you to decide. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WBC Top 5 Series #6: Top 5 Feuds To Not Happen

What is up everybody! Time for another edition of the WBC top 5. I hope you guys enjoy it, as the reigning champ, Tommy Thunder, goes up against Playboy Stevie V. The topic is top 5 feuds to not happen. Now with this, I told the competitors they could use wrestlers that are in separate ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WBC Series #4: WWE's Main Event Scene

What is up everybody! Time for another edition of the main WBC series. Last week, The Piper usurped the champ, Broc, and is now the reigning champ. Can he hold on to the title? We will see. His challenger, is a regular blogger on this site, none other than DK Wrestling Savior! This will ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WBC Top 5 Series #5: Top 5 Refeuds/Rematches

What is up everyone! Time for another edition of WBC Top 5. This week, the topic is refeuds/rematches. Now let me explain. I had each competitor look throughout the history of wrestling, and to their knowledge, compile a top 5 for feuds where it could have been an amazing feud once, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WBC Series #3: WWE and This Year So Far

What is up everybody! It is time for another edition of the main Wrestling Blog Challenge! This weeks topic, is on a current thought. As it stands, we have gone through 4 PPV's, which means we are 1/4 of the way through the year for the WWE. So, the champ, Broc, and his challenger, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Hey what is up everybody! So in a recent edition of the WBC series, I stated I was going to take a break from doing Uncooked. Well, I've changed my mind yet again haha. I am going to do my darnedest to get an Uncooked out after each Raw, but, if there is a scheduling conflict with other shows on, I may not do one if I don't catch all of Raw. What I mean by that, is I will give you two examples. Next ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE Feuds in 2012

What is up guys? So I was thinking about the current WWE product, and where things are going. So far this year, some of the big matches we've seen are, Ziggler vs Punk, Sheamus vs Bryan, Bryan vs Big Show vs Henry, Rock vs Cena, HHH vs Taker, Punk vs Jericho, Rhodes vs Big Show, and Kane vs Cena. Some of the top feuds we've seen these year so far are Sheamus vs Bryan, Punk vs Jericho, Cena vs Rock, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WBC Top 5 Series #4: Top 5 Turns

What is up everybody! It is time for another edition of WBC Top 5 Series. This week, the champ, RatedATB takes on a new comer to blogging, Tommy Thunder. For those that don't know Tommy, he is one of the owners of EWNCW which is one of EWN's top efeds. This should definitely be ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WBC Series #2: The Diva's Division

What is up everybody!? Time for another edition of the main WBC Series. Last week, Renevious held on to his title of champ, but this week he has a challenger who isn't a usual blogger. HWA's very own Broc will be taking on the champ. This weeks topic, the Diva's Division ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.