View RSS Feed

bearkg88

1. WBC Top 5 Series #11: Top 5 US Champs Since 2003

What is up guys? Time for another edition of WBC! Since last week the topic was top 5 IC Champs since the title was reinstated in 2003, this weeks topic is top 5 US Champs since 2003. This will be an interesting one, as 3 people are going up against each other. Make sure to vote ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Uncooked: WWE/Raw Thoughts

What is up guys. Time for another edition of Uncooked! Let's start with the Raw aspect!

High Point
    Triple Threat Match-D-Bry vs Punk vs Kane

I liked this match. I think their match at NWO was a lot better, btu for Raw, this was good. I liked it, and I think it served it's purpose. ...

Updated 06-26-2012 at 06:56 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Uncooked: WWE/Raw Thoughts

Ok guys. This week I decided to do a different format for Uncooked. Instead of a good/bad/indifferent section, I'm shaking things up a bit. Let me know what you think!(Note this contains info from the main site)

Highlight(s) Of Raw
    CM Punk/Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan/Kane
    This to me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WBC Top 5 Series #10: Top 5 IC Champs Since 2003

What is up everybody? After last weeks close call, DK Wrestling Savior walked away as the new winner of the top 5 series. Congrats to DK! Though I can say, this isn't the last we've seen of Playboy Stevie V. This week though, the topic is top 5 Intercontinental Champions since it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WBC Series #7: King Of The Ring

What is up everybody!? Time for another edition of WBC. Last week, the former champ, Renevious, regained the crown of WBC Main Champ, and as such, defends that title this week against a former blogger here on WBC, Broc! Who will walk away the winner? You decide! It's time for the next ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up everybody? Time for another edition of Uncooked! So this was the go home show before No Way Out, and for me atleast, it was a mixed night. I'm going to get right into it!

The Bad

Ryback
    Now here me out in regards to this. When Ryback comes out and just uses pure strength to dominate his opponent, that is epic. The problem is, people like Ryback, Tensai, or ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Slammiversary: Was It Worth It?

What is up everybody? Now I know this isn't one of my normal WBC's or Uncookeds, but last night I did something that I normally don't do, I bought a PPV. Normally I only get 2 or 3 PPV's a year. Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, and Wrestlemania. Sometimes Summerslam depending on the card, but not always. I normally NEVER get a TNA PPV. I either just read results or download the PPV the next day. With ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WBC Top 5 Series #8: Top 5 Current WWE Superstars

What is up guys!? Time for another edition of WBC. This week, Playboy Stevie defends his title of WBC Top 5 Champ, against a regular blogger on EWN, Callum. The topic, the top 5 current WWE Superstars. So without further adieu, lets get right into the champ's blog.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up boys and girls? Time for another edition for Uncooked, and after having been away for 2 weeks, this blog series from yours truly should be back on a regular basis. So make sure to keep an eye out week in and week out! Now, last nights Raw was another step closer to No Way Out, so without further adieu ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Leaving A Legacy

What is up everybody!? So, I am taking the time to write just a random blog. I will be honest, there is an overtly blatant side I am taking in this topic, and it just mere thoughts and ideas that have gone through my head. I'm writing this, in hopes to stir conversation. Here is the thing with wrestling. It's rich history is something we as fans will always talk about. Whether it be Hulk Hogan's rise ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.