View RSS Feed

bearkg88

1. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Sorry for the delay in Uncooked guys. There was a death in my gfs family, so our plans yesterday changed, and I didn't end up seeing Raw last night. We went and saw The Dark Knight Rises really late last night, and I am now just sitting down to watch Raw. So here are my thoughts, and by the way, TDKR was ...
  2. WBC Top 5 Special: Top 10 Moments In Raw Part 2

Ok guys,, now here is part two! Up first is another challenger and former champ, Playboy Stevie V!

Playboy Stevie V

Well I was called on to come up with a top 10 RAW moments of all time as a surprise entrant...SURPRISE! This is gonna be tough cause I’ve been going through all the moments I can remember and putting them in order of a top ten is very hard. I know I’m ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WBC Top 5 Special: Top 10 Moments In Raw Part 1

What is up guys and gals? It is time for another edition of WBC, and this week, the champ Akbar has a decent number of challengers. Originally it was going to be Akbar defending against T-Hughes and Darkside Ron Garvin, but as a twist unbeknownst to those three, I added a former champ, Playboy Stevie V, into the mix. I am splitting this blog into two parts. Please make sure to read both parts before ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. End Of The Diva's

What is up everybody? So this isn't a normal Uncooked Blog or WBC blog, this is a blog based on a thought I've been having recently. I know this may or may not get some heat from others on the site, but I thought I had a valid thought, and wanted to see what others think. The other day I got into a discussion with a fellow blogger over the diva's division, but more specifically, Kharma. Here is the ...
  5. WBC Series #10: 1,000th Raw

What is up guys? It is time for another edition of WBC, and this week topic, is this coming Mondays 1,000th Raw. The champ Renevious will defend his title against a well known blogger on EWN, Rated_RobKO! Let's take a look at Rob's blog first!

Rated_R(ob)KO

6. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up guys? So we have reached episode 999. Next week is the historic 1,000th Raw, and well...I hope it is a lot better than the recent weeks have been. Let me get right into it. I'll start with the Good.

The Good
    *Rey Mysterio's return
    *Ziggler/Jericho
    *Rikishi Returns
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WBC Series #9: Money In The Bank

What is up everybody? Well this week, you are getting WBC back to back! That is right. This weeks topic, is the PPV that is going to happen in just a few days. Money In The Bank. The champ Renevious will defend his title against a regular blogger on EWN, DK Wrestling Savior! Up first ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WBC Top 5 Series #12: Top 5 Comedy Moments

What is up everybody? Time for another edition of WBC Top 5. This week, the champ Akbar, defends his title against a known blogger on this site, knox. The topic is top 5 comedy moments. So without further adieu, here is Knox's list!

Knox

5. Piper's Pit: Roddy Piper, Morton Downey Jr. & Brother ...

Updated 07-13-2012 at 08:10 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Ok guys, I said I would be back permanently in the last WBC, and here I am! I am tweaking the format again once more, so for those who are usual readers, please tell me what you think.

The Bad
    *Anonymous GM is Horny
    *4/6 Matches were Squashed
    *AJ/Bryan/Punk Angle
    *Tag
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WBC Series #8: No Way Out

What is up guys? So originally, this blog was suppose to go up shortly after No Way Out occured, but the original opponent I had for the champ bailed, after being given an extension, TWICE, and the backup was unable to do it. So instead of letting the champs hard work go to waste, I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.