Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestledamus
    Point taken. Of course, they could have found a way to get him on TV without the use of the little fella. How often does it happen? Is he always used to showcase the talent? I see your point, I just dont think its a gimmick that fits with most of the fans.
    Thank you. When Finlay was done, they just should have gotten rid of Swoggle. I don't want to seem like a Swoggle basher, I just don't see him as a useful or purposeful character
    Quote Originally Posted by pjpjr6
    Justin Gabriel got on TV on Friday to save Hornswoggle and it started a feud with Heath Slater.

Point taken. Of course, they could have found a way to get him on TV without the use of the little fella. How often does it happen? Is he always used to showcase the talent? I see your point, I just dont think its a gimmick that fits with most of the fans.
    Justin Gabriel got on TV on Friday to save Hornswoggle and it started a feud with Heath Slater.
    I agree. I think they could do without most of the Diva division. They only showcase (tops) 4 per week on Raw and its usually the same 4 (how many times did we see Natalya/Phoenix v Eve/Kelly????). Now the Bellas again. The entire division is a joke. (at least until Kharma returns)

TV time wasted on Santino and Hornswoggle is the reason why some of the talented younger guys cant get on the air. And Zack Ryder?? The only reason he even gets any time right now is because Orton and Del Rio are hurt. Mason Ryan is pushed off to a lockerroom scene and Santino gets a match??? No...WWE is dropping the ball when it comes to their adult fans.
    HOWEVER...
    I understand they also cater to the young ones (PG Era). So there must be room made for the Ryders, Santinos, and now...Funkasaurus.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjpjr6
    lol, JTG is irrelevant. Who cares if he is on NXT.

The Bellas are PR gold and do so much more than just in-ring promos. Despite your irrational dislike for them, they won't be going anywhere.

Big Zeke is what he is - a lower/mid-card guy who can log hours at house shows. Just because he doesn't have a spot on TV right now doesn't mean he's not needed.

And Santino...really? The guy is funny. You need guys like him to break up the shows. Besides, he's over with the crowd and sells merchandise. On top of that, he's actually decent in the ring. What they need to do is get him in a tag-team. Same with Hornswaggle. The guy isn't taking time away from anyone.

You're just grasping at straws, really. None of these changes make the product any better. Actually, you're making things with by saying to get rid of the Bellas.
    Really? You are telling me you'd rather watch Hornswoggle in some kind of tag team match, than let's say, focus on a feud between primo/epico and air boom? Or say help push Justin Gabriel who is actually talented in the ring? I find that hard to believe. Frankly I find that it would be a waste of a talent to put them as a tag partner with Swoggle.
    lol, JTG is irrelevant. Who cares if he is on NXT.

The Bellas are PR gold and do so much more than just in-ring promos. Despite your irrational dislike for them, they won't be going anywhere.

Big Zeke is what he is - a lower/mid-card guy who can log hours at house shows. Just because he doesn't have a spot on TV right now doesn't mean he's not needed.

And Santino...really? The guy is funny. You need guys like him to break up the shows. Besides, he's over with the crowd and sells merchandise. On top of that, he's actually decent in the ring. What they need to do is get him in a tag-team. Same with Hornswaggle. The guy isn't taking time away from anyone.

You're just grasping at straws, really. None of these changes make the product any better. Actually, you're making things with by saying to get rid of the Bellas.
    the biggest surprise shoulda been hbk returning to wrestling

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.