Blog Comments

-Bearkg88
    -
    Ren put Edge as best WHC? I'm sorry but that guy was pushed down people's throat as much as Cena. Punk/Cena best feud? Maybe he probably thought WWE and not WWF era..
    I'm going to go go with Bearkg88 on this one. Your choice for HH as greatest champ did it for me. Whether you like the guy or hate him, he is, was, and forever will be one of the greatest champs in wrestling history. The guy could draw better than most everyone.
    I'm goin with Bearkg88 because i feel tht HHH(heel) was the greatest WHC although i wouldn't agree with his choice of hogan as the greatest wwe champion...
    Bearkg88 for me for the exact reason the guy above disagreed. As much as he had shit wrestling ability, the guy was the biggest thing in wrestling and put it on the map. There s a reason everyone would kill to have him in their promotion today. Fact is he was a successful champion and a huge draw. Also I had to agree on Triple H. He made the WHC. All the best feuds had him and his reigns were great.
    DX vs NWO
    CM Punk vs Stone Cold
    Mark Henry vs Big Show vs Andre the giant
    Renevious, because of Bear's idiotic choices. Hulk Hogan? Really ? And I agree with Ren his choice of Edge. But Hulk Hogan ?
    Nice blog and I agree with all of your points accept Sting vs Taker.

If you look at the little video package they already made in this video they should definitely be able to pull of a larger than life feud.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.