Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    His victory over BigShow for US Title is by far his gr8est championship match..he got all the ppl behind him n he played with the crowd very well!!
    Yeah, I was tossed up between #2 and #1. I finally decided on the TLC because of the feud and history involved with it, and there was more to the match in my opinion. But I can see your point.
    His victory over BigShow for US Title is by far his gr8est championship match..he got all the ppl behind him n he played with the crowd very well!!
    I dis agree with the #1...because Cena looked very shabby before edge in that TLC match!!

Cena's in his first ever ladder match n winning against someone like EDGE whose entire legacy is on LADDER/TLC MATCHES..

I felt it is unreal n from then my interest (if at all any is left) is gone....
    I looked at his other world/wwe title wins and they just felt idk...dull compared to these
    Everything is good besides the tag-title win. I would put another wwe title win
    Good Luck in WBC#3 anyway.
    I agree with everything except the Tag Team Title win. HBK and Cena was a good team, but the only reason WWE got them together is to make there feud more interesting. That just shows how much WWE think how much the Tag Belts are important.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.