View RSS Feed

bearkg88

1. Reflections on the WWE: Where to Go From Here

I am a big fan of the WWE. Am I one of those people who think they can never do wrong? No. The WWE drops the ball often, but they most of the time find ways to make up for it. Lately, I've enjoyed what I've seen on Raw. I know a lot of people in recent weeks have complained about large parts of Raw, but I'm not one of those. I prefer to look at the positives rather than the negatives. That doesn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 10 from 2003: Numbers 5-1

Hello everyone, this is the second part of my previous blog, of showcasing what I feel the ten biggest things from 2003 were. They could be matches, feuds, individual moments, whatever they may be, I feel they helped make 2003 unique. So lets get back into it shall we.

#5: Brock Lesnar turns heel on Kurt Angle, leading to 60 minute Iron Man match on Smackdown

I remember ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Uncooked: RAW, The Good, The Bad, The Impartial

Another Monday night has come and passed, and now we must wait another week before we to get to see what unfolds on monday night Raw. I wanted to take a moment though, and look at the events of tonights Raw, and share with everyone my thoughts on what we saw, and what I think we will see to come.

The Good

The Opening Raw Segment
    I was surprised to see Mick Foley come ...

Updated 01-16-2012 at 11:51 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10 From 2003: Numbers 10-6

This past weekend I was at work, reading some blogs on this site, and started thinking about from the time i started watching wrestling to now. As i have said in previous blogs, I didn't become a fan until 2002, and i know a lot of exciting stuff happened before then, but I have greatly enjoyed what I've seen since becoming a fan. It was then I decided I would do a blog for each year from when I became ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2005: A Superb Year In The WWE

When i think about some of my favorite moments from the WWE, a lot of them come from the year 2005. After doing some reflecting I thought I would take a look at 2005 in whole, and what really made it a great year to be a fan of the WWE. I hope you enjoy reading

At the start of the year, we began with a now no longer used ppv in the form of New Years Revolution. The match that stuck out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Royal Rumble 2012: Who Is On The Road To Wrestlemania?

In this blog, I wanted to take a look at this years royal rumble. I want to evaluate the likely candidates to win, and point out who I believe will walk away from the rumble with a guaranteed title shot. Let's get into it shall we?

This year the royal rumble is back down to only 30 men. Personally, I prefer that. I thought the concept was interesting last year at 40, but just seemed like ...

Updated 01-11-2012 at 06:41 AM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts. The Good, Bad, and the Impartial

So another monday has come and passed. Raw is over, and I thought I would share my thoughts.

The Good

CM Punk vs Jack Swagger
    I really enjoyed this match. I think for the time they gave it, it was a good match compared to what we have seen on Raw recently. I especially like the ending of the match, with Swagger getting his shoulder up and the ref still counting 3. I ...

Updated 01-10-2012 at 12:32 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Wrestlers That The WWE Needs To Part Ways With

So I was thinking about this, wrestlers that really don't serve a purpose in the WWE, and that should just be let go. Now keep in mind, these people i pick are just my opinion, you might disagree, but I will do my best to point out my justification behind it.

JTG
    I remember watching JTG with Shad in Cryme Time and actually found them entertaining and a good tag team. Since Shads ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Top 5 WWE Moment of Surprise in the 2000s

For this blog, I am only going from the time frame from 2002 to now. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion of the top 5 most surprising moments I saw.

5: The Rock Returns As Host of Wrestlemania
    the-Rock_320 (1).jpg
    When i started watching wrestling in the summer of 2002, I remember seeing The Rock lose to Lesnar at Summerslam, and then go away until the following ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 01:17 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE 12 and WWE 13

So I was sitting here playing WWE 12 and thought I would share my thoughts on what I like and don't like in this newest WWE game, and what I hope to see in the next game that comes out. After you've read it, tell me what you think, if you agree with me, or you want to see something different.

First off, I really enjoy WWE 12. I find it semi refreshing from last years game. I'm going to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.