View RSS Feed

bearkg88

1. Uncooked: The Good, Bad, & Indifferent

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and wrestling fans, it is the one, it is the only, it is, Uncooked! For those of you who are unfamiliar, this is a blog I use to do with each Raw. My first one was back on January 10th, and my last one before I stepped away from blogging for a while was on October ...
  2. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

It has been 24 hours since Wrestlemania, and with that, the fallout from Wrestlemania on Monday Night Raw has come to a close. There were surprises, debuts, proclamations, and shocking returns!!!!!!!! Lets get right into it shall we?

The Bad

Actually guys, and I might catch a lot of heat from this..I don't think there was anything bad on Raw. Reviewing all of the matches ...
  3. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Hello everyone. Another Raw has come and passed. This Raw was different for me. In the past few weeks, when watching Raw I get the excited feeling, this euphoria of pumpedness(i know its not a real word but you know what i mean). This weeks Raw though, i just wasn't feeling it. I mean, it wasn't a bad Raw by any means, but I just feel like the WWE in some aspects is on cruise control as we head into ...
  4. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts The Good, The Bad, The Impartial

The Monday after the rumble, and what a show. Let's get right into it shall we?

The Impartial

Brodus Clay
    I like Brodus. I like that he has a unique gimmick. I think he can get himself over pretty well with it. He has reached a point though. Squash matches are not doing anything for him. He needs to cut a promo, focus on some superstar, start a feud..SOMETHING! If not, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.