View RSS Feed

bearkg88

1. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up guys? Time for another edition of Uncooked! I'll get right into the stuff your here to read!

The Good
    *CM Punk vs Rey Mysterio
    *Sandow assaulting Clay
    *HBK/Lesnar/Heyman/HHH
    *Ziggler vs Riley
    *Bryan vs Cena

Ok, to start the night of good ...
  2. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

It has been 24 hours since Wrestlemania, and with that, the fallout from Wrestlemania on Monday Night Raw has come to a close. There were surprises, debuts, proclamations, and shocking returns!!!!!!!! Lets get right into it shall we?

The Bad

Actually guys, and I might catch a lot of heat from this..I don't think there was anything bad on Raw. Reviewing all of the matches ...
  3. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

Hello everyone. Another Raw has come and passed. This Raw was different for me. In the past few weeks, when watching Raw I get the excited feeling, this euphoria of pumpedness(i know its not a real word but you know what i mean). This weeks Raw though, i just wasn't feeling it. I mean, it wasn't a bad Raw by any means, but I just feel like the WWE in some aspects is on cruise control as we head into ...
  4. Blood, Sweat, Metal, And The Grandest Stage

In less than 24 hrs, we will know who will be the champions going into Wrestlemania. We will have a good idea of the feuds we can expect(though most are already all but set in stone). I wanted to take a look at the card of Elimination Chamber, give everyone insight as to what I think will go down, and what effect this PPV will have on the road to wrestlemania.

Match 1
    World Heavyweight
  5. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts The Good, The Bad, The Impartial

The Monday after the rumble, and what a show. Let's get right into it shall we?

The Impartial

Brodus Clay
    I like Brodus. I like that he has a unique gimmick. I think he can get himself over pretty well with it. He has reached a point though. Squash matches are not doing anything for him. He needs to cut a promo, focus on some superstar, start a feud..SOMETHING! If not, ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.