View RSS Feed

bearkg88

1. Uncooked: The Good, Bad, & Indifferent

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and wrestling fans, it is the one, it is the only, it is, Uncooked! For those of you who are unfamiliar, this is a blog I use to do with each Raw. My first one was back on January 10th, and my last one before I stepped away from blogging for a while was on October ...
  2. WWD: World Wrestling Debacle #1: Stables, A Rapper, and a Cheerleader

Ok guys, so here is my second blog since coming back! This is actually a joint blog, with another guy who is just getting into blogging, Dennis! So the idea with this is merely that we discuss different topics.

Dolph Ziggler - Borderline Jobber With A Guaranteed Title Shot

Dennis: I personally feel that Dolph Ziggler is being pushed incorrectly. Dolph has been in the WWE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE vs TNA: One Mans Opinion

So for those of you who are long time bloggers, you'll remember me from my series of Uncooked blogs, where I looked at each Raw and talked about them, or the Wrestling Blog Challenge series,, where other bloggers would go up against each other. Well, I'm dabbling back into blogs, who knows, you might even see a few Uncooked blogs from me. For this blog though, I'm taking a look at WWE and TNA, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.