View RSS Feed

bearkg88

1. Uncooked: Road to TLC

Hello one and all. First, I want to thank you for taking a second to read my blog. Next, for anyone who is familiar with this series, I normally do it in the format of the good, the bad, and the indifferent, and then the overall thoughts. That is indeed how this will be. So, this is the first Raw after Survivor Series. I ended up purchasing Survivor Series last night, and I don't know if it was because ...

Updated 11-25-2013 at 11:36 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Survivor Series 2013: Who will survive?

What is up one and all? I hope everyone is doing well, and is looking forward to Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I know I am. Before we get there though, we have a stop at Survivor Series. One of the big four PPV's of the year for the WWE. In this blog, i am going to give my opinion on each match that has been announced for the card, and who I think will win. To start with, I think this will roughly ...

Updated 11-24-2013 at 01:20 PM by bearkg88

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dolph Ziggler: Has The Show Turned Off?

So this week, I was thinking about one wrestler in particular, Dolph Ziggler. Now I will be the first to sit here and say I was one of those people who thought Dolph Ziggler was on the cusp of breaking out onto the main event scene, and once he did, he would stay at the top and be a star. I would have said that 6 months ago, now...not so much. Lets look at this year so far for Dolph Ziggler.
  4. Uncooked: The Good, Bad, & Indifferent

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and wrestling fans, it is the one, it is the only, it is, Uncooked! For those of you who are unfamiliar, this is a blog I use to do with each Raw. My first one was back on January 10th, and my last one before I stepped away from blogging for a while was on October ...
  5. WWD: World Wrestling Debacle #1: Stables, A Rapper, and a Cheerleader

Ok guys, so here is my second blog since coming back! This is actually a joint blog, with another guy who is just getting into blogging, Dennis! So the idea with this is merely that we discuss different topics.

Dolph Ziggler - Borderline Jobber With A Guaranteed Title Shot

Dennis: I personally feel that Dolph Ziggler is being pushed incorrectly. Dolph has been in the WWE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE vs TNA: One Mans Opinion

So for those of you who are long time bloggers, you'll remember me from my series of Uncooked blogs, where I looked at each Raw and talked about them, or the Wrestling Blog Challenge series,, where other bloggers would go up against each other. Well, I'm dabbling back into blogs, who knows, you might even see a few Uncooked blogs from me. For this blog though, I'm taking a look at WWE and TNA, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

What is up everybody? now I am sure of you are shocked to see this blog, as I haven't done one in FOREVER, but after i saw ComingToCinema didn't do a blog this week, I thought someone ought to do one on this Raw. So, I'm glad to be back. This might be a permanent thing, it might not. We shall see. Let's get right into Monday Night Raw though!

Good
    • Rey Mysterio/Sin Cara
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Break It Down: No Surrender, Wade Barrett, and a Farewell

Ok guys, just going to get right into it this week!

1. What are your thoughts on the revelation of Paul Heyman as the driver for CM Punk on the end of Raw?

DK- I honestly don't know how I feel about Paul Heyman being involved with CM Punk. Maybe if there was some sort of build to it, but I just fail to see the motive here. Punk doesn't need him. What is Heyman's problem ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Break It Down: Cops, Cards, and Vets

Hey wrestling fans. DK Wrestling Savior and Bearkg88 here to talk about the goings on from this past week in wrestling. We got some really good news topics to cover, so, we're ready. The question is, Are You Ready?

I SAID, ARE YOU READY? BREAK IT DOWN!

Did you watch Saturday Morning Slam? What are your thoughts?

Bearkg88. I did not. I had considered DVRing it, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Uncooked: Raw Afterthoughts

So i got the chance to watch last nights Raw live, and I wanted to take a moment to write one of my blogs. Now for those who read Break It Down, a blog that myself and DK Wrestling Savior write, where we discuss certain topics that come to mind, you'll know I said that my work was going to prevent me from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.