Blog Comments

What I find sad is the people in this posts are actually making for better read, than the blog itself.
    I think you're a bit harsh in your ratings and analysis, I mean yeah they weren't the best shows, and some did deserve the ratings (I'm looking at you Capitol Punishment o.O), but hey it's your opinion so what more can I say than good blog. Also people wanna bash Wrestlemania and say it's the worst one ever. Not saying you did of course but when you look at it, Edge/ADR was good regardless of its spot on the card, Rhodes/Mysterio was good, Orton/Punk was good, and Taker/HHH was great so I feel like it deserves a bit more credit than it got. I'd go more into it but I think I'll just save that for another blog.
    Haha, laughed while reading
    I agree with you on the most.
    [QUOTE=captainmoonlight;bt49259]Possibly the stupidest post ever. not constructive in the slightest, its just a slagging off of Cena[/QUOTE]

Stupidest post ever? Because I gave my opinion on something and you can't handle it?

Grow up. I didn't say you had to dislike Cena, I didn't say any of you had to dislike Cena, I dislike him so get over it haha
    There was another comment about hogan being booed in wcw by everyone but women and kids yet staying face. Yes he had but they eventually did this thing called the nwo. It wasn't just "hey lets turn hogan heel", wcw were trying to find a way to freshen their investment for a long time. i dont like cena, i dont hate cena, but he is getting booed outta the building. i think its funny
    I agree with most of your blog maybe a little harsh on Cena but im sure he does have the power to make changes but he doesnt for some unknown reason.
    Lol at the little kiddy type fans bagging hogan those type of fans make me sick!
    This is a great argument. I hear the whole "Cena = Hogan" argument a lot, but well... that's a bit insulting to Hogan. This puts it a little more into perspective I think.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.