Blog Comments

Gr8 series of blogs...Gud Work bro!!
    If not for Orton / Christian matches, Over the limit and capitol punishment r worst PPVs...

After a gr8 match (in terms of story telling n technical moves) between RKO n my favorite Xtian, what we had to see is King Vs Cole?? n the main event b/n Cena vs Miz is such a stupid match....

They mt have kept RKO/Xtian's match for teh last..I mean after seeing cole/king n such a stupid match b/n Cena/Miz...ppl will surely give 5stars to Orton/Xtian...
    i read all three reviews and i agreed with pretty much everything, a good read and a great look back at the wwe in 2011., good job man
    Bit harsh maybe, but i agree on capitol punishment and over the limit
    Cap Punishment and Over the Limit were two of the worst WWE ppvs of all time. Wrestlemania was the worst Wrestlemania of all time, Extreme Rules Was Hardly "extreme", Elimination chamber had a WWE title match between Lawler and the Miz
    Good review,I think Over the Limit & Capitol Punishment deserved overall rating of 4 each.Agree with others.Waiting 4 the next part.Im interested what Rating MITB gets,,
    great blog agreed with all I think they should sign some lower card people from indie scene but kaytlin,aj and maxine could be bulit up and tamina is ok and isint exactly a model but rosa needs to fuck off
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.