View RSS Feed

RatedATB

1. RatedATB's Survivor Series 2011 Predictions

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with his Survivor Series 2011 Predictions. Going into this ppv, I don't think WWE did the best job of getting us here if you look back at Raw. However one good thing is the matches don't seem too bad so without further ado...

(Also this is in no way the order I expect this show to be)

U.S Championship - Dolph Ziggler vs. ...
  2. Raw Thoughts: 11/14/2011

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with his thoughts on this weeks Raw. Apologies for the lateness, as I said in my previous blog this was late due to me working on Monday and I had to catch the episode on Wednesday. So without further ado...

We open up with the Michael Cole Challenge. Hmm. All I can really say here is Punk hit the nail directly on the head...this was a ...

Updated 11-16-2011 at 06:17 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. WWE Changes: Raw, SmackDown!, PPVs & More!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. This blog (as I assume you can guess) is about the small things I would do to WWE that would give it a bit of change. Now, I typically don't like these types of blogs because there is no quick fix on how to help the WWE or TNA or anything for that matter, but this isn't necessarily about that. This is just a few changes I would make to maybe make things ...

Updated 11-13-2011 at 02:20 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Raw Thoughts 11/07/11

What's poppin all, ratedATB back at it again with my thoughts on Raw from 11/7/2011. I think that from here on out I will be doing my thoughts on Raw. Also expect ppv reviews/previews and other random blogs I may think of.

We open up with a lackluster segment involving Cena and Awesome Truth. Typical Cena promo with not much to talk about except how fast Ryder is growing into a mainstay ...

Updated 11-07-2011 at 11:20 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Vengeance Run Down

What's poppin everyone, RatedATB back at it. This is my 2nd official blog on the site and I thought I'd give a review of this past weeks Vengeance. I actually purchased this and it's the 1st non-Wrestlemania ppv I purchased since I believe Bound for Glory 2007...yeah. Don't really know why I bought it, I guess out of boredom and I was kind of interested in how they were going to bring us into Survivor ...

Updated 10-26-2011 at 09:35 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. WWE and their PPVs

What's poppin everyone. I've been wanting to get something off my chest and that's WWE's ppv schedule. It seems every year the WWE adds or subtracts a show in favor of another and my question is why? What was wrong with the original schedule? In my opinion one of the worst things they did was making the themed ppvs. If it were up to me (and I wish a lot of things in WWE were up to me), I'd go back ...
    Tags: ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.