View RSS Feed

RatedATB

1. TLC 2011 Predictions

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with my TLC Predictions. This'll be my 2nd prediction blog, and I didn't do half bad last time so lets see how I do this time. Without further ado...

Match #1 - U.S. Title: Dolph Ziggler (c.) vs. Zack Ryder
    Well I think that given the right amount of time this match can be pretty good. People want to say Ryder isn't that great in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wrestlers I'd like to see in WWE

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. It's no secret that the WWE is the place to be if you want to make it in the wrestling business. It's where the money and exposure is, so naturally people would want to go there. Below is a list of wrestlers I'd love to see go to WWE or return there. I will not be including John Morrison because chances are he's going to end up back there later on. Anyway, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Raw Reaction: 12/12/11 - Kane Returns!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. It's Slammy time and we aren't gonna waste anytime so without further ado...

Slammy #1 - Tell me I didn't just see that Award
    Shuckie Duckie Quack Quack.......? Aside from that...gotta say Ross definitely deserved that win seeing as no one wanted to see what JR did. I don't think I'll go too in depth with these awards seeing as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Own 2011 Slammy Awards

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. The Slammy Awards are looming around the corner and I for one am somewhat excited. Not Wrestlemania excited, or last day of school excited, but I'm kinda looking forward to it. I think it's a good year end tradition and I'm glad WWE brought it back. I think they should do it and KOTR in the same night but that's a whole other blog. Anyway I was gonna ...

Updated 12-10-2011 at 11:15 AM by RatedATB (changing title)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. Raw Thoughts: 12/5/2011 - A night of Zack Ryder...WOO WOO WOO!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with my Raw thoughts. Not a ton to say so without further ado...

We open up with Cena doing his usual thing and I'm sitting in fear as he says he wants to challenge for the WWE championship. Can't they find something interesting to do with him rather than just the same old shit? Well ADR, Ziggles, and Miz come out and they do the usual ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Ending the Brand Extension

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. This is a topic talked about upon many people and that's ending the brand extension. Admittedly when it first came into play I liked the idea. However they lost sight of what they originally set out to do: promote rivalry in the WWE. Not only that, but they have almost half of the talent that they did when it was first implemented and throughout it's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Raw Thoughts: 11/28/2011

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with his thoughts on Raw. Not much to say so without further ado...

Piper's Pit
    That....was powerful shit. This is exactly how legends should be used (looking at you TNA): sparingly and to build a story or character. I think this is finally going to be the heel turn we all want, or at least a change in character. I really enjoyed ...

Updated 11-29-2011 at 12:31 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Booking the WWE championship into Wrestlemania 28

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. This is something that's been bothering me ever since Rock/Cena was announced: the WWE championship title match at Wrestlemania. It's pretty obvious Cena/Rock will be the last match of the night, but I believe the WWE championship should and needs to end the night. Why? Because it's the God D*amn main title of the company and has been lacking prestige ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Raw Thoughts: 11/21/2011

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again folks with his Raw thoughts. We are coming off the heels of Survivor Series and with plenty to build into, lets not waste anytime. Without further ado....

We open up with Punk talking about his need for change and I can't help but agree with a lot of what he said. Nothing really much to talk about here, other than my hope of one of those ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Survivor Series 2011 Thoughts

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with his Survivor Series 2011 thoughts. I went 3-6 with my predictions, but you can bet I am DAMN proud of calling Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes as the sole survivors. Anyway, without further ado...

Match #1 - United States Championship Dolph Ziggler (c) vs John Morrison
    This match is a prime example of why WWE would be out of their ...

Updated 11-21-2011 at 11:13 AM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.