View RSS Feed

RatedATB

1. That Wrestling Blog - Where Do They Go From Here?

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with another edition of That Wrestling Blog. It seems as of late that's there's an excess amount of good talent just floating around not doing a whole lot and it has me thinking what they're really doing with some of this dead weight. I think it's time for some repackaging, refocusing, and future endeavoring because there's a vast amount of people that ...
  2. Raw Reaction - 1/23/12

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it! Another week has passed and another Raw is upon us. Last week’s show was pretty enjoyable, but will this week hold up? I won’t waste any more time, so without further ado...

Opening Segment -
    Pretty good promo work from all involved. I’m definitely getting along with Cena’s serious character and I think it adds a good ...
  3. That Wrestling Blog: Bringing back the Cruiserweight Championship!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. Like the new blog name? Anyway, in a couple of blogs I've mentioned the fact that WWE should revive the Cruiserweight Championship, and many people have both agreed and been saying it longer than myself. There's the argument that they’ve tarnished any legacy it had, especially with Hornswoggle, but that doesn't mean it can't return and be better ...
  4. Raw Reaction - 1/16/12

What's poppin folks! It's time once again for another addition of Raw Reaction. I'm not going to waste any time so without further ado...

Opening Segment -
    I have to say that I enjoyed that segment. It was refreshing to not see Cena open up Raw and I'm glad they let Punk do his duties as champion and open the show. Also you can't go wrong with a Mick Foley appearance so there's ...
  5. Fixing the Brand Extension

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. Not too long ago I made a blog discussing the WWE dropping the brand extension, which I still believe they should do. However with the 2012 ppv lineup showing Bragging Rights returning I think it's more than safe to assume that after Mania the brand extension is going to be restored and we'll see the extension back in full swing. Now, I'm ok with this, ...
  6. Raw Reaction - 1/9/2012

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with another edition of Raw Reaction. I haven't posted since last weeks blog so I figured what better way than return with the often imitated, but never duplicated Raw Reaction! I'm not gonna waste anytime so without further ado...

Opening segment-
    Pretty interesting way to open Raw. I never really realized how good Kane was on the ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 11:27 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Raw Reaction 1/2/12 - 1st Raw of 2012

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it with another edition of Raw Reaction. It's the first show of the year and the night in which everyone has been waiting for. I'm not going to waste any time so without further ado...

Opening Segment-
    Nothing really new here, I will say that Kane promising Cena will embrace the hate is a great way to get people interested in what they will ...

Updated 01-02-2012 at 11:38 PM by RatedATB (Forgot to add something)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  8. Realistic Wrestlemania 28 Card and Predictions

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. I don't know about anyone else but I'm anxiously anticipating the Road to Wrestlemania and the build we're gonna get. Regardless if you like WWE or not or are a TNA fan or ROH fan or whatever you can't deny that WWE has peaked interest at this point of the year and rightfully so. Wrestlemania is a huge deal. Everyone waits in anticipation to find out ...

Updated 12-29-2011 at 09:43 PM by RatedATB (Forgot to add something)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Raw Reaction - 12/26/2011 - Last Raw of 2011!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. I apologize to those that continually read this blog for not doing last weeks Raw but I didn't pay a whole lot of attention to it and didn't feel like rewatching it, but I'm back this week so without further ado...

Opening Segment
    Not really what I would say the strongest way to open Raw. I think there is interest in a Punk/Laurinaitis ...
  10. WWE TLC 2011 Review

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. We're coming off what was in my opinion a really good ppv so without further ado...

Match #1 - U.S. Title - Dolph Ziggler (c.) vs. Zack Ryder
    Ladies and gentlemen Zack Ryder has finally arrived. Say what you want but this man deserves every bit of it and I for one am glad to see him given the opportunity he's fought for the entire ...

Updated 12-19-2011 at 12:34 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.