Blog Comments

"The Japanese gimmick doesn’t really work for a guy like him, since he’s…you know…not Japanese."

Well said my man. Great Stuff. I do disagree, however, in the fact that his return is relevant at all. I think it's a waste of a signing and after a few squashes over the likes of A Ry, Tyson Kidd, and Trent Beretta, he'll be stale and left in "who gives a $hit" land. Or, as I like to refer to it as, The Burial Grounds.

Good Write Up.
    Good read ATB. I can see your point on where you put each WM, and i agree with most. Good blog bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar

come on...20 wasnt that bad, benoit winning was pretty epic
    HA HA, yeah. Benoit winning was definitely the shit. But it takes more than just one awesome Wrestlemania moment [that WWE will never air again ] to make it a good overall Wrestlemania. It just had too much working against it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renevious
    Are you shitting me? It's called Top 10, not bottom 10.
    come on...20 wasnt that bad, benoit winning was pretty epic
    I think if you feel that 19 is the best then you should be putting it in top spot. Fuck the heat fella! A good list though mate
    Quote Originally Posted by wwefan2000
    what about wrestlemania 20
    Are you shitting me? It's called Top 10, not bottom 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by RatedATB
    Hey man thanks for taking the time to respond, and I respect your opinion a great deal, there's just a few things I'd like to set straight, respectfully of course. I do want more wrestling, just in the form of longer matches. I'd rather have 7 or 8 matches go 15-30 mins than 14 all go 5 with a few breaking the 10-20 mark. Also I had XX in the list originally but bumped it last second because it had about 4 or 5 matches I enjoyed. As for 27 I've said it before that if you take away the disappointing main event and cole/lawyer then people wouldn't have much to complain about. I understand where people are coming from, but there are just far worse shows than 27. As for being an old school WWF fan, I am, I actually rather enjoy all aspects of WWE/WWF, but just because I enjoyed it doesn't mean it was the best shit ever. Every era has shitty stuff, and back then was no different. Again, I respect your opinion on this, just wanted to say a few things. Thanks for reading man!
    Well said my man. I guess we'll just agree to disagree on this one. And I see where you're coming from on the issue with 27. I just had more beef with it than that. I was very upset to see Edge and Del Rio, which was a really good match, to be the first one out. The mixed tag thing with Snookie was abomination, and the 8-man (I think it was 8) match was shorter than the gimmick battle royal from 17. Not to mention, a match that is one of the main events and for the WHC this year got completely bumped off the card because of time constraints last year. Daniel Bryan and Sheamus was the main match I was looking forward to, and it got cut to make sure John Cena and Miz's intros could take up as much time as it did. It was a 4 hour ppv that didn't have time for a US title match. F that. Anyway, whether I agree or not, I always enjoy reading. Take it easy, dude.
Page 1 of 31 123 11 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.