View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. The Wrestling Reaction - Raw and Wrestlemania

What’s poppin folks! RatedATB back at it once again! What a week it’s been in this crazy world of professional wrestling. It’s been a week of excitement, disappointment, and shock. We saw a historic Wrestlemania, and one HELL of a Raw. I know I said I was going to do a Wrestlemania review, but I figured everyone was gonna do that, and I was right, so I figured I’ll just give a quick rundown ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 10 Wrestlemanias

What’s poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again, with the final installment in my Wrestlemania Mini-Series! These have been some of the best blogs I have put out and definitely the best received, whether you agreed with my opinions or not it got people talking and that’s all I aim for in this crazy world of blogging. We end the final week with probably the most important. We’ve been over all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. That Wrestling Blog - WWE Needs another ECW

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with another edition of That Wrestling Blog! I wasn't going to do another blog until I did the next part of my Wrestlemania mini-series, but this is something I wanted to touch upon. In my honest opinion, I think WWE needs another show like ECW to get the younger talent over. And no I'm not talking about NXT, or at least the current NXT. I think we need ...
  4. Realistic Wrestlemania 28 Card and Predictions

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. I don't know about anyone else but I'm anxiously anticipating the Road to Wrestlemania and the build we're gonna get. Regardless if you like WWE or not or are a TNA fan or ROH fan or whatever you can't deny that WWE has peaked interest at this point of the year and rightfully so. Wrestlemania is a huge deal. Everyone waits in anticipation to find out ...

Updated 12-29-2011 at 09:43 PM by RatedATB (Forgot to add something)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. TLC 2011 Predictions

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with my TLC Predictions. This'll be my 2nd prediction blog, and I didn't do half bad last time so lets see how I do this time. Without further ado...

Match #1 - U.S. Title: Dolph Ziggler (c.) vs. Zack Ryder
    Well I think that given the right amount of time this match can be pretty good. People want to say Ryder isn't that great in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Wrestlers I'd like to see in WWE

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. It's no secret that the WWE is the place to be if you want to make it in the wrestling business. It's where the money and exposure is, so naturally people would want to go there. Below is a list of wrestlers I'd love to see go to WWE or return there. I will not be including John Morrison because chances are he's going to end up back there later on. Anyway, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Raw Reaction: 12/12/11 - Kane Returns!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. It's Slammy time and we aren't gonna waste anytime so without further ado...

Slammy #1 - Tell me I didn't just see that Award
    Shuckie Duckie Quack Quack.......? Aside from that...gotta say Ross definitely deserved that win seeing as no one wanted to see what JR did. I don't think I'll go too in depth with these awards seeing as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Raw Thoughts: 12/5/2011 - A night of Zack Ryder...WOO WOO WOO!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with my Raw thoughts. Not a ton to say so without further ado...

We open up with Cena doing his usual thing and I'm sitting in fear as he says he wants to challenge for the WWE championship. Can't they find something interesting to do with him rather than just the same old shit? Well ADR, Ziggles, and Miz come out and they do the usual ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Ending the Brand Extension

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. This is a topic talked about upon many people and that's ending the brand extension. Admittedly when it first came into play I liked the idea. However they lost sight of what they originally set out to do: promote rivalry in the WWE. Not only that, but they have almost half of the talent that they did when it was first implemented and throughout it's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Raw Thoughts: 11/28/2011

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with his thoughts on Raw. Not much to say so without further ado...

Piper's Pit
    That....was powerful shit. This is exactly how legends should be used (looking at you TNA): sparingly and to build a story or character. I think this is finally going to be the heel turn we all want, or at least a change in character. I really enjoyed ...

Updated 11-29-2011 at 12:31 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.