View RSS Feed

RatedATB

1. The Wrestling Reaction - Raw and Wrestlemania

What’s poppin folks! RatedATB back at it once again! What a week it’s been in this crazy world of professional wrestling. It’s been a week of excitement, disappointment, and shock. We saw a historic Wrestlemania, and one HELL of a Raw. I know I said I was going to do a Wrestlemania review, but I figured everyone was gonna do that, and I was right, so I figured I’ll just ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 10 Wrestlemanias

What’s poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again, with the final installment in my Wrestlemania Mini-Series! These have been some of the best blogs I have put out and definitely the best received, whether you agreed with my opinions or not it got people talking and that’s all I aim for in this crazy world of blogging. We end the final week with probably the most important. We’ve ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Top 10 Worst Wrestlemanias

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with another installment in my Wrestlemania series. With Mania getting closer and closer, many people are talking about how this is a boring card and there's a lot of bathroom matches. To them I say that's "FACKIN BOOLSHIT!" to quote the Iron Sheik. This Mania card is miles ahead the following 10 Manias I'm about to list. Yep that's right we ...
  4. Top 10 Wrestlemania Moments

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with the third installment of my Wrestlemania mini series. We're getting closer and closer to Wrestlemania and what a better list to keep this going than a top 10 Wrestlemania Moment list? These are for those moments that when you think of a certain Mania, these instantly pop up, without question. I wont waste your time in the intro, so without further ...
  5. That Wrestling Blog - WWE Needs another ECW

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with another edition of That Wrestling Blog! I wasn't going to do another blog until I did the next part of my Wrestlemania mini-series, but this is something I wanted to touch upon. In my honest opinion, I think WWE needs another show like ECW to get the younger talent over. And no I'm not talking about NXT, or at least the current NXT. I think we need ...
  6. Top 10 Most Disappointing Wrestlemania Matches

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with the latest installment of my Wrestlemania mini series. Last week I touched upon my top 10 favorite matches in Wrestlemania history. This week however, we look at the matches that had great hype and interest, but just didn't live up to expectation. I would like to point out to the people that had disagreements with last weeks list. Those matches were ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 10:38 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Top 10 Wrestlemania Matches

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again! I haven't done too many blogs here recently, so I thought I'd start up a little mini series. Seeing as we're so close to Mania, why not do a themed Mania blog each week? This week I'll be discussing my top 10 favorite Wrestlemania matches. I figured I'd try my hand in the little top 5/10 blogs considering I enjoy so many of them on here (looking at you ...
  8. 2012 Elimination Chamber Reaction

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with my Elimination Chamber Reaction. As usual I wont waste any time, so without further
    ado...

1st Match - Raw Elimination Chamber
    A little surprised they started off with this one, that must mean a swerve is in place for the SD Chamber. Also on a side note I'm digging the stage, they've recycled the same stage every year since ...

Updated 02-19-2012 at 11:11 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. Book It - Bringing Back King of the Ring

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with first addition of Book It, where I take certain feuds or matches and book them the way I think would be interesting. I hope to continue this series, and I'll take requests as well, so if there's anything you'd like me to book, as far as feuds, matches, or even ppvs, just send me a request in the comments and I'll take it under consideration. ...
  10. Royal Rumble Reaction

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with my thoughts on this years Royal Rumble. I'm not gonna waste any time so without further ado...

Match #1 - Steel Cage World Heavyweight Championship - Daniel Bryan (c.) vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry
    Not the greatest match, but it was ok for what it was worth. You had two big men, one of which was injured, and little D-Bry so you can't ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.