View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Top 10 Worst Wrestlemanias

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with another installment in my Wrestlemania series. With Mania getting closer and closer, many people are talking about how this is a boring card and there's a lot of bathroom matches. To them I say that's "FACKIN BOOLSHIT!" to quote the Iron Sheik. This Mania card is miles ahead the following 10 Manias I'm about to list. Yep that's right we ...
  2. Top 10 Wrestlemania Moments

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with the third installment of my Wrestlemania mini series. We're getting closer and closer to Wrestlemania and what a better list to keep this going than a top 10 Wrestlemania Moment list? These are for those moments that when you think of a certain Mania, these instantly pop up, without question. I wont waste your time in the intro, so without further ...
  3. Top 10 Most Disappointing Wrestlemania Matches

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with the latest installment of my Wrestlemania mini series. Last week I touched upon my top 10 favorite matches in Wrestlemania history. This week however, we look at the matches that had great hype and interest, but just didn't live up to expectation. I would like to point out to the people that had disagreements with last weeks list. Those matches were ...

Updated 03-06-2012 at 10:38 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Top 10 Wrestlemania Matches

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again! I haven't done too many blogs here recently, so I thought I'd start up a little mini series. Seeing as we're so close to Mania, why not do a themed Mania blog each week? This week I'll be discussing my top 10 favorite Wrestlemania matches. I figured I'd try my hand in the little top 5/10 blogs considering I enjoy so many of them on here (looking at you ...
  5. 2012 Elimination Chamber Reaction

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with my Elimination Chamber Reaction. As usual I wont waste any time, so without further
    ado...

1st Match - Raw Elimination Chamber
    A little surprised they started off with this one, that must mean a swerve is in place for the SD Chamber. Also on a side note I'm digging the stage, they've recycled the same stage every year since ...

Updated 02-19-2012 at 11:11 PM by RatedATB

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. Book It - Bringing Back King of the Ring

What's poppin folks! RatedATB back at it again with first addition of Book It, where I take certain feuds or matches and book them the way I think would be interesting. I hope to continue this series, and I'll take requests as well, so if there's anything you'd like me to book, as far as feuds, matches, or even ppvs, just send me a request in the comments and I'll take it under consideration. ...
  7. Royal Rumble Reaction

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with my thoughts on this years Royal Rumble. I'm not gonna waste any time so without further ado...

Match #1 - Steel Cage World Heavyweight Championship - Daniel Bryan (c.) vs. Big Show vs. Mark Henry
    Not the greatest match, but it was ok for what it was worth. You had two big men, one of which was injured, and little D-Bry so you can't ...
  8. That Wrestling Blog - Where Do They Go From Here?

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again with another edition of That Wrestling Blog. It seems as of late that's there's an excess amount of good talent just floating around not doing a whole lot and it has me thinking what they're really doing with some of this dead weight. I think it's time for some repackaging, refocusing, and future endeavoring because there's a vast amount of people that ...
  9. Raw Reaction - 1/23/12

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it! Another week has passed and another Raw is upon us. Last week’s show was pretty enjoyable, but will this week hold up? I won’t waste any more time, so without further ado...

Opening Segment -
    Pretty good promo work from all involved. I’m definitely getting along with Cena’s serious character and I think it adds a good element to the ...
  10. That Wrestling Blog: Bringing back the Cruiserweight Championship!

What's poppin folks, RatedATB back at it again. Like the new blog name? Anyway, in a couple of blogs I've mentioned the fact that WWE should revive the Cruiserweight Championship, and many people have both agreed and been saying it longer than myself. There's the argument that they’ve tarnished any legacy it had, especially with Hornswoggle, but that doesn't mean it can't return and be better than ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.