View RSS Feed

My Blog

1. Drum Roll: 1/2/2012 Is ....

Almost every blogger has stated their opinion on who will return on Monday, that being said here is my opinion of who it might be (be warned it is quite the long explanation):

Chris Jericho: Over the past couple months, the WWE Universe has been stumped as to who the return promos are for.
    Because the videos are of a cryptic nature, it leaves only a few potential possibilities. ...

Updated 12-30-2011 at 06:48 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Will CM Punk really bring change to the WWE?

The fans of WWE and the IWC themselves know how powerful CM Punk is.

He has backstage influence in his storylines, his opinions matter to Vince McMahon himself, has huge drawing power and his merchandise sales are through the room. This man seems like he is on top of company and the WWE Universe.

Or is he?

The John Cena vs. CM Punk feud had something in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE Rise and Fall of John Morrison

John Morrison has been the centerpiece of a debate in in Internet Wrestling Community for quite sometime now. Some believe Morrison has all the tools to become a main event star, while others say he is a spot monkey, who lacks mic skills and charisma. Throughout all of this, I have kept one stance; As a face, JoMo is a glorified mid-carder. However, as a heel, Morrison has all the tools to be a star. ...
  4. Who should face The Undertaker at Wrestlemania 28?

Who is The Phenom going to face in perhaps his final Wrestlemania? Will it be:

Brock Lesnar: After all the talk that was going on just a while ago, where Brock signed to a deal for the WWE 12 game, people have been asking if he wants to return. This is what he said "would i consider it? Definetly now his UFC career is coming to an end but with Wrestlemania not too far away i doubt ...

Updated 11-07-2011 at 07:15 PM by Abs

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  5. Who has the best mic skills in the WWE at the moment?

We all know who the best wrestler in the WWE is at the moment (*cough*ziggler) only kidding but really he is totally awesome. Back to topic, one thing i would like to know is who has the best mic skills?

Here is a list of those who i believe (and it is only an opinion, so chill) are the best on the mic (this doesn't include the past, but i will name those who might return for good, ...
  6. The Next WWE Breakout Stars

WWE is looking for new and up-in-coming stars to replace the veterans when they retire. They have some superstars that are capable of doing this. In fact, any one of them have the chance to breakout and become the superstar WWE is looking for. Here is who I think is most capable/deserving of this:

Dolph Ziggler- I think “Mr. Ziggles” is one of the best wrestlers the company ...

Updated 11-06-2011 at 09:40 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.