View RSS Feed

Great One

1. Raw World Tour: Bryce Jordan Center Review

This is the Review for Raw House Show last night 9/21/12

Opening Segment: AJ comes out and starts talking but gets interrupted by CM Punk an AJ says this is her show and that he will be defending his title against Big Show. He drops his mic and walks to the back.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs Miz and TenasiA lot of back and fourth, Mysterio 619 Tenasi and throws Miz out of ...

Updated 09-22-2012 at 01:42 PM by Great One

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  2. Great One: The Real Reasons Why People Hate Cena

Hello people it's me again Great One talking about why there is so much hate towards Cena.

1.His character; SuperCena. Yeah I get it's a PG era but really? he comes back with like 5 moves out of no where and wins the match. And I mean I'm a Cena fan and all but really? That's getting really really old. He's getting plain and actually pretty boring but like I said I'm a Cena fan but his ...
  3. Great One: WWE Failed Returns

Hi ya! names Great One lol but here is my list of failed WWE returns.

1) Brock Lesnar: Everyone knew he was coming back, There were chants way before he debuted.And then what happens? He loses his first ppv match but yet the Rock wins his first match back. And then he quits and then later agrees to face Triple H at Summerslam which I wouldn't be surprised if Brock lost. In my book he ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.