Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Sahu
    Hogan has spoiled TNA...when he said many things abt VKM and entered TNA..I at once believed that he's gonna push younger talent there...damn!!! instead he tried to push himself...come on....he's OVER!!!

I never saw hogan in his prime except for NWO..n I always felt Nash / Hall wer better than him...

Hogan shud retire n go..he shud never show his face...

he burried the original talents like AJ n Joe in TNA..

I want them back on the main event...

Flair is still okay..but, hogan is really unbearable....
    Isn't being "OVER" a good thing??!?!!?
    People need to relise that Hogan has no business being in the ring, when guys like AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Daniels, Jay Lethal and so on, built that company from the ground up and made t wht it is today..YES WHAT IT IS TODAY...Hogan hasnt made TNA better, raitings prove that. The difference between TNA and IMPACT WRESTLING is TNA was just that, Total Non-Stop Action, where as IMPACT WRESTLING is the senior citizin show hosted by the legendery talent burier Hulk Hogan...
    ya..see but, I don want flair to wrestle...but h can still be the dirtiest manager in the world to some young talent....
    Hogan has spoiled TNA...when he said many things abt VKM and entered TNA..I at once believed that he's gonna push younger talent there...damn!!! instead he tried to push himself...come on....he's OVER!!!

I never saw hogan in his prime except for NWO..n I always felt Nash / Hall wer better than him...

Hogan shud retire n go..he shud never show his face...

he burried the original talents like AJ n Joe in TNA..

I want them back on the main event...

Flair is still okay..but, hogan is really unbearable....
    Oops one thing I forgot ..... without PIPER there would have never been a Hulk Hogan
    Quote Originally Posted by Theicon
    Its not all about your pure wrestling ability its about how you sell the match & your character inside & out the ring...... sigh.
    Why has he tarnished his rep what a load of crap
    Yeah, your right about one thing , Hogan never tarnished his rep at all. He was a no talented, greedy, self centered, steroid addicted, lieing, piece of crap who didn't know a wrist lock from a wristwatch when he started, and some things never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theicon
    Crap! Crap! Crap!
    The only thing that's crap around here is the idiots that buy into the "Hogan made wrestling" bullsh**!!! Hogan made NOTHING!!! We the fans made Wrestling what it is today!!! Have A Nice Day!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.