View RSS Feed

B-ri

1. Why didn't you leave the memories alone?!

Hi Guys, B-ri here once again and this is a follow up blog to my previous blog centred around TNA and how it's transitioned from the future to the past. PS this is just a short blog and does have some very important aspects at the bottom so thanks for checking it out!

If you didn't see it first time around here's a link to the blog. It features a video of the changes between TNA pre 2010 ...
  2. Leave the Memories Alone

Hi guys, me again. I know, 2 blogs in 2 days is a lot for me but I felt this was appropriate and I know this has been mentioned a thousand times but it's something I feel is particularly important in our industry that we love so much today. I just found this video on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W51Vz...ture=endscreen

Now for anyone who can't be bothered ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Is Superstars the NXT answer?!

Hi guys, this is another attempt at a blog (my last few haven't been posted for some reason) and this is a blog I've wanted to do for a while which may indeed improve quite a topical point amongst the IWC. What if, instead of moaning & bitching, we all switch over and watch NXT/Superstars.

First of all, before I get into my blog. A little bit about myself. I'm 17 and started watching ...
  4. Something a little different?

Okay so this is my first little blog here, long time reader however and so I thought I'd have a little overview of wrestling in general today and the main 3 North American Companies, ROH, TNA and , of course, WWE.

I'd like to start by comparing their styles. ROH are easily the most talented wrestlers, even without Daniel Bryan and (presumably) the Kings of Wrestling, these guys know ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.