View RSS Feed

Wombat Attack

1. The real reason why the WWE product sucks

The way the WWE poorly books the talent they have under contract is a symptom of the real problem. - It's not the cause.

The reason why the WWE sucks, and has sucked for a very long time, is due to one reason in particular far above all other reasonss. It all began in October of 1999. That was when the WWF (at the time) went from being a privately owned company to one that became publicly ...

Updated 02-12-2014 at 03:53 AM by Wombat Attack

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. How to Produce and Direct an episode of RAW

I have zero experience producing, directing or promoting a product that consists of a professional wrestling TV program. That said - I have to seriously question whether or not anyone working for the WWE who does produce & direct these RAW shows has anymore experience than I do.

I will admit that I only watched the first 10 mins. of RAW and the last 15 mins... So I can't speak ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Why the Tag Team Division is Gone

Growing up a fan of pro-wrestling as a kid in the mid-to-late-80s & early-90s one of the added attractions of any arena show, TV program or ppv were tag-team matches. I don't mean the kinds of teams where you take two of a promotions top talents - who otherwise have no chemistry or bond between them other than the fact that they're top attractions, and then in a year forget they were ever ...

Updated 08-02-2012 at 09:59 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Why John Cena is Hated

So after 8 years the WWE is finally acknowledging the fact that John Cena isn't exactly the most popular guy around. According to the news thread related to this topic on this website the reasons why articles on WWE.com point to Cena being disliked are

- Tired of his gimmick
    - Think he's Hulk Hogan all over again
    - Think he hogs the spotlight
    - Feel he can't wrestle

Updated 01-16-2012 at 03:39 PM by Wombat Attack

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.