Blog Comments

Preshow:IC title:Wade Barrett vs William Regal-Wade Barrett wins!!
    Ryback vs Big Show-Ryback wins!!
    US title: Antonio Cesaro vs Mr.USA???-winner Mr.USA!!
    Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara-Mysterio wins!
    Divas title: Vickie Guerrero vs AJ-AJ Wins!
    World title: Sheamus vs Orton-Sheamus wins, but Dolph cashes in MITB and leaves as world champion!!
    Taker vs Punk-Taker wins!
    Lesnar vs Batista-Lesnar is going to be on the show. Been a dream match of mine. Maybe they make a deal for Batista to return for one match. Hell, Lesnar vs Ryback is intriguing as well. Don't want HHH/Lesnar again.
    WWE title:Rock vs Cena 2-Cena wins and leaves as WWE champion again!! Possibly has a 3rd match at the next ppv.
    Updated 12-16-2012 at 10:46 PM by TheGreatOne
    With HHH now been given more power i believe its time for him to hang up boots more, as much as i like him to me he should now wrestle one or twice and his last two wrestlemania matches have been long high intensity matches he needs a break away from the big stage and Brock Lesnar is a waste of money so i wouldnt put him on the card he cant wrestle at all and doesnt deserve to be on the card in my personal opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe$Playa
    what about brock lensar

I know! And what about Triple H?
    what about brock lensar
    Okay...this is one NOT SO BAD card....still is bad....but not as much as some others....the good points: Big Show Vs Ryback, Sheamus vs Orton exactly as you put it. Not so bad point: Cena vs Rock is definitely happen however i am sure this will be for the title and Punk vs Taker will be good as long as is not for the title (although i'd prefer taker vs lesnar or vs goldberg or vs sting I know these are very unlikely) bad points: the rest of the card...however i do think if wwe designs a good storyline for those matches, they could be good. I give it 6 out of 10 just because compare to other "realistic cards" posted here, this is the best of them.
    Alright okay, well i did say my blog is a mixture between what i would do, want and the WWE will do. So on the topic of The Shield/Pre Show battle royal/US Title that is under the what i would do and want side of it. I just believe one of them will have a title reign soon and i see Ambrose as the leader so why not? Kane vs Bryan i just see a good solid match which would be better at WM rather than Extreme Rules. Finally on Cena/Rock it was more of i would not put title on line because neither DESERVE it!!! Just my opinion
    Two sentences in and your card is already unrealistic. The Shield in a pre-show battle royal to determine the number one contender for the US title. Apart from that one of the more closer to home cards i've seen on here. Although I would prefer Kane and Bryan to defend the tag titles at Wrestlemania then go on and split. But I do see why you have placed them in a match together. If Rock and Cena were to have their rematch it would have to be the pinnacle of Wrestlemania, therefore WWE Title on the line.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.