View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Top 5 Recent Failed Pushes

So, I was just sitting at home watching some old wrestling videos on youtube and I got to thinking, what happened to this person and their push. That person was doing great in the feud got over, or in some cases didn't, and then just fell off the map. This list is based only on the talent in the WWE, as I have not been watching TNA enough to know if any super failed pushes. My list is based on people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 Worst Factions in History

I'm a huge factions guy. I think that is one of the best ways to get talent over is with a faction. However, some factions just do not work, or for whatever reasons, doesn't get anyone over, or they are bad for business. So the criteria for this is list is 1) a Faction that was given a lot of air time 2) can be current or past faction 3) the Faction members did NOT have to hold a championship. Alright ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Night of Champion Review

So, this is my first wrestling blog in a LONG, LONG time! So, please bare with me on this one. I'm actually a pretty educated wrestling fan and I actually want to at some point in my life get into the business as booker, or something behind the scenes. Not really sure how just yet, but I'll do it some how. Anyways, enough of that synopsis here is my Review of NOC.

IC Title Match: Cody ...

Updated 09-19-2011 at 01:44 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.