View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Bringing Back the Championship Scramble

Hello wrestling peeps. I thought I would talk about bringing one of the most interesting stimulations for a match in the WWE, the Championship Scramble.

The creativity in the match is brilliant. It has aspects of an Ironman, Fatal-4 Way, and the Royal Rumble match. It has a certain amount of time, there are 5 competitors, and one competitor came in I believe every 5 minutes. What made ...
  2. Summerslam Cross-Card Part 1

Yall probably have no idea who I am, but I am back to do my best at posting blogs. In all honesty, technology can really hurt ya. My profile had something wrong with it so yeah. But I thought I would return by posting how the Summerslam Match Card would be if I built up such a ppv.

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs The Prime Time Players vs Epico & Primo for the WWE Tag Team Championships ...

Updated 08-09-2012 at 08:08 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. Thoughts on WM 28 Match-Card and Build Up

Hey guys. The day has finally arrived and i haven't even posted a single blog on WM28, because I procasted on it. So I thought I would do something basic and just give my thoughts on the WM build up and match card.

Randy Orton vs Kane
    Believe it or not, I predicted this match will happen (to myself). I do remember last summer when they had a match and Kane shaking Orton's hand. ...
  4. Former Champions Can Mean Nothing

Hey guys. Its been awhile since I blogged but let me get right into it and thank you for clicking my blog.

This thought occured to me where being a former champion can mean absolutely nothing. Let me give you an example. Jack Swagger, a former world champion, looses to a guy like Santino twice. His world championship reign doesn't credit him today. Why give someone a world championship ...
  5. If Someone Ended Undertaker's Streak

Hello awesome bloggers and viewers. This came to my mind and I thought, who would of been or should be the person to end the Undertaker's Streak. No way am I saying he should be beaten, but what if he was or will be. Who would be a good choice? So I am going to give you 3 lists. One list is people who have had a chance to end the streak but could not pull it off. The second is a list of superstars ...

Updated 08-29-2012 at 09:26 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. What Happened to Number One Contender Matches?

Hope your all doing well. This is Cross giving you a blog on number one contender matches.

First off, I am not talking mainly about the world championships but the mid-card titles (ic, us, tag team, divas). Now when Jack Swagger faced Zach Ryder for the United States Championship, he didn't do anything to deserve the match. It was just thrown together. I thought Swagger should of atleast ...

Updated 01-27-2012 at 09:07 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Ten Things that Bug me about the WWE

Hello everyone. Cross here and this is my first blog. These are factors of the WWE that reallly get on my nerves. Note they are not listed in number of importance.

10. Celebrities
    I think it is cool to have celebrities on Raw and Smackdown every once in awhile, but matches. I mean really? You have such great talent on WWE Superstars and a little bit on NXT that have been working ...
    Tags: change
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.