Blog Comments

all in all this was a great blog but i have to say the prime time player shouldn't be losing to kofi and truth. we need new champs and if it's not gonna be a evan bourne boom truth air boom dilemma then we need new champs. i have to say i would like to see cody win the match your unsure of. very good well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnHawk
    You make a great point and it could probably be expanded on even more. Just as not holding a World title doesn't make you a bad wrestler, holding a World title doesn't necessarily make you a great wrestler either. In theory, if the case was that every World champion represented the greatest wrestlers of all time, we'd be saying that those that you listed above along with many others are better than the likes of Ted DiBiase, Roddy Piper, Greg Valentine, the list goes on. Good blog!
    Thank you very much. I did not even think of how I could of expanded on it. Thank you for bringing those points up. It upsets me how world champions do not represent the greatest wrestlers of all time considering there were so many people like Roddy Piper, Ted DiBiase, and Greg Valentine who were absolutely amazing. I appreciate the input and expansion on the topic.
    You make a great point and it could probably be expanded on even more. Just as not holding a World title doesn't make you a bad wrestler, holding a World title doesn't necessarily make you a great wrestler either. In theory, if the case was that every World champion represented the greatest wrestlers of all time, we'd be saying that those that you listed above along with many others are better than the likes of Ted DiBiase, Roddy Piper, Greg Valentine, the list goes on. Good blog!
    Sting admitted that last year he was insanely close to joining the E' to the extent of actually having been backstage and having several lengthy meetings with Vince. Not bad blog but you need some work on your grammatical skills, no offence.
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanj68
    Ted Dibiase Jr would be an interesting pick. You could run a storyline with Ted Sr since he initially brought the Undertaker into the WWE. Ted Sr could do his trademark, "Everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man" and try to get the Undertaker to lose at WrestleMania to his son. He could tell the Undertaker that he owes him for all of the success the Deadman had and that without him, the Undertaker would be a nobody.
    That story-line would be awesome. i love that idea if it were to ever happen. takers career started with ted dibiase sr and ends with ted dibiase jr. now that would be cool, instead of hhh/taker the 3rd.
    Ted Dibiase Jr would be an interesting pick. You could run a storyline with Ted Sr since he initially brought the Undertaker into the WWE. Ted Sr could do his trademark, "Everybody has a price for the Million Dollar Man" and try to get the Undertaker to lose at WrestleMania to his son. He could tell the Undertaker that he owes him for all of the success the Deadman had and that without him, the Undertaker would be a nobody.
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88
    Great list, my only problem is Jericho. I like him as a wrestler, and think he is very entertaining, but to me he would need to be back on a permanent basis for a few years, before it would even be justifiable for him to be the one to end the streak. What would be the point of him ending it, if a month later he went on a vaca you know?
    I was mainly being general on ending the streak, not this year. But yes you are completely right that Jericho would need to be back prior for a few years. Thanks for your input.
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.