Blog Comments

What about this?
    Scramble Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship:
    Air Truth vs. Primo & Epico vs. Prime Time Players vs. Hawkins & Reks vs. Usos
    Great blog, I couldn't agree more with bringing it back. Bring this back and the 3 Stages of Hell
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar
    But don't be discouraged to blog because you write this well, What DK meant was these blogs have no originality to them and it's just boring, try thinking of topics to discuss and you feel strong about so much that it allows you to write a meaningful blog. Try writing about stuff that's a hotly to debate etc...
    Thank you Akbbar. I appreciate that. I will definetly use your comment for future blog ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Thanks for telling me that. I just enjoy giving different match ideas but I probably won't even do a part 2 cause well your one of the big bloggers on here with an esteemed name. For Sandow, I am not putting him on top. I am having him win a mid-card title that many people want to see him win. Besides, we can both agree Santino needs to loose it and Sandow fits. No he should not win the RR and not main event WM, how does winning the US Title imply that?
    But don't be discouraged to blog because you write this well, What DK meant was these blogs have no originality to them and it's just boring, try thinking of topics to discuss and you feel strong about so much that it allows you to write a meaningful blog. Try writing about stuff that's a hotly to debate etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    Another "How I would Book..." Blog. They're getting tiresome. Not your fault, I know. And while it looks okay, I got a major problem with you booking Sandow to win the US Title. He hasn't been around for any more than 3 months yet. And you're ready to put him on top. I guess he should win the Royal Rumble as main event Wrestlemania too?
    Thanks for telling me that. I just enjoy giving different match ideas but I probably won't even do a part 2 cause well your one of the big bloggers on here with an esteemed name. For Sandow, I am not putting him on top. I am having him win a mid-card title that many people want to see him win. Besides, we can both agree Santino needs to loose it and Sandow fits. No he should not win the RR and not main event WM, how does winning the US Title imply that?
    Quote Originally Posted by WWE.TNA.2012
    all in all this was a great blog but i have to say the prime time player shouldn't be losing to kofi and truth. we need new champs and if it's not gonna be a evan bourne boom truth air boom dilemma then we need new champs. i have to say i would like to see cody win the match your unsure of. very good well done.
    True very true. In all honesty, I just want them remembered for winning at Summerslam cause they have been around longer but your right the tag titles should change hands.

And for Cody thanks for saying that. He definetly needs a win. And thank you for your comment.
    Another "How I would Book..." Blog. They're getting tiresome. Not your fault, I know. And while it looks okay, I got a major problem with you booking Sandow to win the US Title. He hasn't been around for any more than 3 months yet. And you're ready to put him on top. I guess he should win the Royal Rumble as main event Wrestlemania too?
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.