Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJimbo
    Cryme Tyme is a given. I liked Slater and Gabriel. You missed the mark badly on Cena and Otunga, and only giving Miz/Morrison honorable mention. Also, take this constructively, I find it hard to take a blog seriously when there are countless grammar errors. Maybe you're in high school or something, but pay attention in English Class and stop drawing new Rey Mysterio masks. (Well that'd didn't come off constructive at all, did it? lol)
    Haha that is a good one. Honestly when I type a blog on this website, some letters/punctuation marks get left off cause of either just typos, I do not press a letter hard enough, or my computer lags up (which is the majority of what this computer does). But thanks for the laugh and I can understand the other side view of John Cena and David Otunga, I just thought they could of stayed together longer and would of made Cena look more like he is apart of the Nexus.
    Cryme Tyme is a given. I liked Slater and Gabriel. You missed the mark badly on Cena and Otunga, and only giving Miz/Morrison honorable mention. Also, take this constructively, I find it hard to take a blog seriously when there are countless grammar errors. Maybe you're in high school or something, but pay attention in English Class and stop drawing new Rey Mysterio masks. (Well that'd didn't come off constructive at all, did it? lol)
    Tag teams that should be made

1) Heath Slater & JTG ( Funny rock and rap)
    2) Ezequil Jackson & Mason Ryan with Paul Bear ( Monster team Eze a vampire and Ryan a werewolf)
    3) Evan Bourne & Justin Gabriel ( Do crazy highflier stuff)
    4) Dolf Ziggler & Cody Rhodes ( Called them self something to do with future of the WWE)
    5) Santino & Yoshi Tatsu ( They should act like in the movie the Green Hornet)
    6) Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara ( Fun tag team)
    7) Alex Riley & David Otunga ( Act like the good looking guys)
    I agree that tag teams should beat single competitors but not if there both on the level of Cena and The Rock lol.
    Good blog. WWE just somehow forgot how they used to succeed at building all of their divisions especially it seems like the tag teams.

Nothing is more upsetting than when WWE puts two main eventers together for what you know will be a temporary tag team. That was what was so disappointing about Jeri Show which was an excellent team. You knew that once they did lose the belts that they were going to split up and go back to the main event scene.
    Dude I agree with you 100% when it comes to Cryme Tyme, these guys had it all and should've been tag team champs for a nice 6 or 9 month run. Why the hell did WWE drop the ball with these guys? who knows, just more wasted talent by the E -_-
    I kinda only argee with ya with cryme tyme. But nice points tho cant say your wrong on any of it. Just altogether tag teams have not been that great I think just huge miss period is not keeping Morrison. MIz and Morrison was gold back then and they would be gold now. Would so have loved to see them both on roster now with Miz as the IC champ and have John Feud with him for the IC championship
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.