View RSS Feed

Cross

1. Resurrecting Alex Riley

Now I haven't done of these for a while so I thought why not. Do not get me wrong, I love the WWE (or else why would I watch it?). I think they have done some amazing things and are doing quite well right now. However, there are times they have something or for this blog, someone, with a high potency that they just do not take advantage of. So here I will look at none other then Alex Riley. I will ...

Updated 10-22-2013 at 08:51 PM by Cross

Tags: alex riley
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segement 5

I meant to get this up before the actual Money in the Bank PPV, but due to technical reasons I was not. Anyways, with that said, I thought I would look at WWE's missed opportunities at superstars who should have won a MITB match instead of the ones they chose for the situation. Let's get started:

Christian
    I am not a huge fan of Christian, but knowing what he has done for the WWE ...
  3. Breaking the Rules

Hello everyone. I have come to here to discuss a very important issue in the WWE. Have any of you noticed how WWE constantly changes and breaks their own rules? They just happen to change/break it when that situation comes in play. Let's get started.

Disqualification
    So in order to be disqualified someone must have some outside help by either a person or weapon of some kind. Personally ...
    Tags: wwe rules
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  4. Breaking the Rules

Hello everyone. I have come to here to discuss a very important issue in the WWE. Have any of you noticed how WWE constantly changes and breaks their own rules? They just happen to change/break it when that situation comes in play. Let's get started.

Disqualification
    So in order to be disqualified someone must have some outside help by either a person or weapon of some kind. Personally ...
    Tags: wwe rules
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  5. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segement 4

Did you miss this blog series? Did you miss me? Not sure how many of you all look forward to my blogs, but I hope you did. I am bringing you another Missed Opportunities with who, in a lot of our opinions, should have won a Royal Rumble match. I meant to post this after this year's Royal Rumble, but I could not find the time. So here we go:

Christian
    As bland on the microphone

Updated 02-13-2013 at 06:46 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  6. 2013 Wish List

Happy New Year Everyone! I know it’s late but still. For my first blog of the New Year I wanted to do a wish list that I want WWE to do for this year. So here we go.

CM Punk to Remain WWE Champion
    This is a big one for me. I would love the concept of WWE keeping CM Punk WWE Champion for another entire year. I would however like him to alter into a diverse heel by becoming more ...

Updated 01-06-2013 at 10:02 PM by Cross (Spacing Issues)

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. CM Punk As A Heel

How yall doing bloggers? This is Cross back in action coming live off my toilet seat. Hey, when a man has to go, he has to go. Regardless of what lie I just told I wanted to start this off with a quote that I saw in the wrestling forums which I thought was really good.

"CM Punk's character change, wrestling-wise, makes no sense. He was beating top contenders clean for 6+ months,

Updated 12-12-2012 at 07:52 PM by Cross (Spacing Issues)

Tags: cm punk, heel
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Brand Warfare

Now I changed the title due to not many views because I amsure people think this was a blog on the video games, you are wrong. So here isa blog on bringing back the idea of Brand Warfare. Do you all remember brandwarfare? I personally enjoyed it. I will give my reasons why for bringing thisfeud between brands should be brought back and what needs to happen to do it.

Reasons Why:

Updated 11-23-2012 at 04:55 PM by Cross

Tags: brands, raw, smackdown
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  9. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segment 3

Hey guys, hope all is well. I am bringing you another "Missed Opportunities" blog. Now with the debate of Ryback getting pushed to the main event too quickly, I thought I would look at other superstars who were pushed too quickly in their careers to a world championship.

Sheamus
    Now some of you may disagree with me, but in all honesty, winning the most prestigious title ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 01:10 PM by Cross

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  10. WWE: Missed Opportunities Segment 2

Hello everybody, hope all is well. I am bringing you segement 2 of this blog series. Now I wanted to do something fresh and not just relate this one alot to my last one on tag teams. So I am going to do Missed Opportunities dealing with the United States Championship. Here we go:

Alex Riley
    When Alex Riley finally turned on the Miz, nearly everyone jumped on this guy's bandwagon.

Updated 09-03-2012 at 06:58 PM by Cross

Tags: us title
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.