View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. CM Punk As A Heel

How yall doing bloggers? This is Cross back in action coming live off my toilet seat. Hey, when a man has to go, he has to go. Regardless of what lie I just told I wanted to start this off with a quote that I saw in the wrestling forums which I thought was really good.

"CM Punk's character change, wrestling-wise, makes no sense. He was beating top contenders clean for 6+ months,

Updated 12-12-2012 at 07:52 PM by Cross (Spacing Issues)

Tags: cm punk, heel
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Different Matchcard for WM28

Hello awesome wrestling fans. Hope your doing well. A thought came to me and said what if Wrestlemania 28 was based on matches that not just made sense but would completely unpredictable from what the WWE is going to do. This are matches that have not been rumored and/or rarely mentioned. So here we go. I am not saying this is my dream card, but some of these would make alot of sense.

3. Slammy Awards 2011

This is Cross here with my Slammy Awards 2011. Now I understand in WWE magazine they had awards for certain superstars that were not aired. Some of these may be the same for me that they put in the magazine, but these are awards that didn't gety noticed that I think should. So here we go with blog 3.

Moove of the Year-

<iframe width="640" height="480"
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. More Things That Bug Me about the WWE

Hey guys hope your having a good day. This is Cross here with blog number 2. In my last blog I talked about things that bugged me about the WWE. This is pretty much more added to it.

Hot Tags
    This happens in almost every tag team match. It just takes way the realism of the WWE. Plus opponents should know when John Cena runs into you with his shoulder to not get back up or he will ...

Updated 01-08-2012 at 03:08 AM by Frank

Tags: change
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.