Blog Comments

You should have Morgan and Angle in the main title zone. Angle doesn't hog it
    Very good points, and totally agree with taking PPV's on the road and some Impacts too. They need to get away from the Zone.
    Good write. I blogged something similar, but not with as many detailed examples. And I couldn't agree more. They're bogged down in the Impact Zone. They need to tour and a good start would be college campuses. Great demographic, and when something like that goes on at a college campus, it sells out big time. College kids are really into live events on campus. And they don't even have to go far. Go to like the University of Florida A&M or Georgia Southern to start. Gradually make your way to main stream. And get out from just being in the South. There's whole west coast that loves wrestling and really would love a serious competitor break onto the scene. Good job man. If only there were some people in the offices of TNA that thought the way we did.
    Great blog , I don't agree with everything but great all the same. I kind of get the sense thats where they are going but then again you never really know. I didn't see him mentioned what are your thoughts on gunner?
    @t-Hughes35 well for hiring I think hiring one or two ex knockouts like roxi would be good and there's one or two good indi workers but I,m not so sure on all there names then there melina but u know her attitude is so bad. and on madison thinking over it now I am properly wrong on that
    Nice blog. Don't agree with all the firings, but most of them, like Madison Rayne and Anarquia I do agree with. As for the knockouts, if you could hire more of them, who would they be and why?
    Do agree with the fact that all PPVs need to be on the road, but start small and work your way up.
    Nice read man. Good job.
    hmm gud blog..the card is also very good esp betterthan the previous Wrestlemania...

I wud lluk forward for 3 matches...

1. Roode vs Angle (obvious everyone is looking for it) and I want Roode to win and he go on for a gud feud with Angle...

2. AJ (My fav and ppl's champ in my buk) vs Fallen Angel..both can put up a gr8 match..

3. Brian Kendrick Vs AA..(both r my favos..n I don mind who ever wins..but, I don want Brian to get burried he's awesome)..

This BFG is a very well built PPV..for a change after a long time..all matches r gr8 except Sting vs Hogan..( I got a feeling like they want to finish off hogan with this match)...
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.