View RSS Feed

TeeTheHedgehog

1. The Greatest RAW Ever: Jan. 4, 1999

Hey guys, Im back. I know its been a minute since I posted something but Im currently in Art School in Charleston, South Carolina as a graphic design major and the life of a "visual artist" never sleep! Bu let me get straight to this blog.

Growing up as a kid, I always teased. I was never the popular person in high school or what not, I pretty much was a loner during my time. ...

Updated 11-26-2011 at 09:59 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Letter To WWE

Dear WWE,

I wrote a letter to your rival but that doesn't mean your out the woods with me. Look at that statement, look at it long and hard. It was said by one of your employees. Who was employed at the company during the time! The irony. I have a bone to pick with you and I had it a long time. Look at your top superstars. Randy Orton and John Cena. CM Punk really dont count in this ...
  3. TNA: Educaing Your Audience

Dear TNA,

I have faith in you. I may not watch you like I use to but still, your property of one of favorite pure wrestler in America today: AJ Styles. But we have a problem. Its about your audience, I undertsand that the ratings are down and this that and the third. But we have a BIGGER problem. Educate your audience. What I mean on that is not the ones in Orlando.

Updated 09-14-2011 at 10:38 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Educating Your Audience (My letter to TNA)

Dear TNA,

I have faith in you. I may not watch you like I use to but still, your property of one of favorite pure wrestler in America today: AJ Styles. But we have a problem. Its about your audience, I undertsand that the ratings are down and this that and the third. But we have a BIGGER problem. Educate your audience. What I mean on that is not the ones in Orlando. I mean if Total

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.