View RSS Feed

Amerinaine

1. Matt Hardy and His Rehab

It is sad to see someone like Matt Hardy go through what he is going through. I mean all this self destruction is tough to watch. He had been a very entertaining wrestler, but the drugs and the alcohol left his final in ring years a shamble.

It is easy to say this could have been prevented. However, the wrestling aspect has a lot to do with why he is the way he is. I'm not gonna make ...

Updated 09-22-2011 at 04:02 AM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  2. Go back to Thursdays...or start over on Tuesdays.

I remember back in the day when wrestling was introduced on Thursday nights. You had WCW Thunder and WWE Smackdown. I used to watch these just as religiously as I did RAW and Nitro. Thunder died obviously when WCW went under. Smackdown, however lived on. It was on the perfect day, Thursday.

Why was Thursdays perfect? Easy, lack of anything important going on on this particular day ...
  3. Divas and Knockouts: An Overview

Long time reader, first time poster.

For all intents and purposes, the first diva is generally considered Sunny. She could not wrestle. Than came along Trish Stratus. She started out pretty bad, but turned into one of the best female wrestlers of all time. Lita came in about a couple of years afterword and gave us a different change of pace, in that she was a risk taker. Trish was ...

Updated 09-12-2011 at 12:32 PM by Amerinaine

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.