Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by owenhart4life
    WOW I AM SURE THE GUY WHO WROTE THIS BLOG REALLY CARES YOU ARE A SEMI SUCCESSFUL 24 YEAR OLD. INTERNET MARK.
    Thanks bro. Great addition to the thread. The kid writes something meaningful, and I respond with something meaningful, and that's what you chime in with. And I'm a mark to the internet? Yes, the internet is fantastic. I believe you have access to it as well.

I'm happy to know that one line rubbed you (the only thing that has ever rubbed you) wrong enough to comment. Loser.
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316
    Thank you for sharing that. I'm sorry for your circumstance, but I'm happy you have wrestling, as many of us do too.

When my family pokes fun at me for my wrestling love, I always joke that people come and go, girlfriends come and go, jobs come and go, seasons end, my favorite teams will always have an off season, but WRESTLING is infinite. Every Monday night for my entire life, I can turn on Raw - it is never ending, always changing, always there regardless of what's going on in the world. Wrestling is loyal. It feels outrageous for me to say, as I'm a relatively successful 24 year old with a pretty flashy job in NYC, but wrestling really is a beautiful thing.

WOW I AM SURE THE GUY WHO WROTE THIS BLOG REALLY CARES YOU ARE A SEMI SUCCESSFUL 24 YEAR OLD. INTERNET MARK.
    Thank you for sharing that. I'm sorry for your circumstance, but I'm happy you have wrestling, as many of us do too.

When my family pokes fun at me for my wrestling love, I always joke that people come and go, girlfriends come and go, jobs come and go, seasons end, my favorite teams will always have an off season, but WRESTLING is infinite. Every Monday night for my entire life, I can turn on Raw - it is never ending, always changing, always there regardless of what's going on in the world. Wrestling is loyal. It feels outrageous for me to say, as I'm a relatively successful 24 year old with a pretty flashy job in NYC, but wrestling really is a beautiful thing.
    Superstar/Wrestler of the year is a tough one.You mentioned Cm Punk for that massive shoot style promo that indeed got everyone talking and that Del Rio is only one that comes close but i feel you have to mention R-Truth/Miz/Storm and Roode.I think its very close and i would love to for it to be put to a vote to see what everyone thinks.
    Cm Punk
    Del Rio
    R-Truth
    Miz
    Storm
    Roode

What you folks think
    Im DJ Slang

when i mean new comer i basicly mean break out star of da year
    Quote Originally Posted by djslang
    Im DJ Slang

best champion of da year,feud of da year,best heel/face turn,new commer of da year,brand of the year.......should i go on
    If you want, but I already have one of your suggestions listed already, just named differently.

Newcomer of the Year = Rookie of the Year
    Im DJ Slang

best champion of da year,feud of da year,best heel/face turn,new commer of da year,brand of the year.......should i go on
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.