Blog Comments

W.W.E? who adds dots?
    The problem I suppose is that Rated R(ob)KO has just covered the exact same topic and his blogs are 10x better than almost everyone's blogs; with a few exceptions.
    The beauty tips were the only thing I hated about dashing gimmick. It was like all the backstage segments stars who don't matter do.
    The beauty tips were the only thing I hated about dashing gimmick. It was like all the backstage segments stars who don't matter do.
    well he took his mask off tonight to use as a weapon against orton to win, and left it in the ring when he left, so maybe this means no more mask for him? idk, either way, i've been liking this character for him very much and actually surprised he's had it the entire year so far, and also really like his entrance music too, but who knows, maybe after the way he won tonight, we won't be seeing the mask anymore1
    Rhodes current gimmick is very good...he's performing awesomely well in the ring..he should have some rivalries with ziggler.swagger kinds together they can put up gr8 matches..all these r technically strong yung ones can provide gr8 entertainment to us!!
    Don't agree.. Rhodes is riding this well and should keep this gimmick for a while. The hideous-thing has never been about him losing his good looks, but him believing he lost his look. So the announce team can keep doing what they do. I like this gimmick better than the dashing - though, as you did, I enjoyed that - because he wins in a more brutal manner since.

The Bella's should disappear from WWE, in my view. Yes, they improved.. but that's not that hard, when your on a depressing low point..

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.