Blog Comments

Why does EVERYONE want Cena vs Rock 2?!? I thought it was called the "once in a lifetime" it's getting old seeing Cena in the spot light. But I agree totally with getting rid of the Jerry Lawler matches and building up Gabriel, Kidd, and A-Ry heck even let miz and Riley feud for the IC title or something
    I don't do WWE anymore...but I read this just because I was curious to see. I love hearing people's ideas good or bad. I'll start with the obvious. Divas, nah. Not gonna happen. Who cares anyway. You want good women's wrestling, watch the show on Thursday nights. Gabriel, Riley, and Kidd? Not gonna happen. Kidd, perhaps down the line, but let's face it. Riley and Gabriel are probably still on the roster because of the Linda campaign. Ziggler almost cashing in is nothing new or original, much like Ziggler himself. Who's Dean Ambrose? What's the big deal with the Prime Time Players? King wrestling once in a while isn't horrible. But should be more like in tag team matches with Santino where it's comedy type stuff. And Wade Barrett should come back a full fledged FACE.
    I've wanted Eve to be the Divas champion since she turned on Ryder.

Surprised PTP didn't win the tag titles at Summerslam.

Barrett should have won the WWE title at Survivor Series in 2010!!

I hope Ziggler holds on to the MITB til Wrestlemania and cashes it in on a world title winner who beat the champion and ruin his wrestlemania moment. That should get some heat. Especially if it is a babyface!! Should be like a 1st time world champion too!!

Ever since the Cole garbage, I've been against Lawler getting in the ring. His last good rivalry in WWE I can remember was vs Hassan back in 2005.

I don't believe Rock/Cena 3 will occur if that scenario happens as you suggested. I figure WWE will go with Cena vs Taker at WM 30. Got to do that match before Taker is done. Rumor has it that Cena could win the title at NOC in his hometown and face Rock at the Rumble setting up a match between Punk/Rock at Mania. Personally, I'd rather see Punk keep the title past that. Make his reign legit instead of stopping the storyline after like a month. Be a huge mistake if Punk doesn't leave NOC with the WWE title. Again, WWE has messed up several times before with Nexus, Barrett at Survivor Series, Angle and Goldberg not winning the title at Summerslam. I could go on, but you know where I'm going with this.

I have no problem Cena or anybody being booked as the final match as long as it is the match everyone wants to see. The Rumble always finishes the show for the Rumble. Kane vs Cena did surprised me ending the show. Looking back, I believe the world title match should have with Sheamus standing tall above Daniel Bryan holding the world title. I was expecting a Chamber match to finish it. Don't know how anyone in the ring mind could argue against Lesnar or Rock vs Cena shouldn't have ended their respective ppvs. No match I wanted to see more. Over the Limit? I guess since Show wasn't suppose to show up, but did was basically the main reason why that match ended the show. I don't believe anyone actually believed Sheamus or Punk would lose the belt which is why I believe there was a bit more interest in Cena vs Big Johnny. Not to say anyone was expecting a 5 star match or anything, but to see Johnny get the crap beat out of him. People reacted strongly towards Cena which is why they like him to end the show. Not a big fan of Sheamus as a face. Punk lost that momentum he once had. Stupid decision to have him not challenge for a rematch clause at the next ppv. I hated the fued he had with HHH/Nash. NWO had that to finish the show because it had a gm getting fired. I believe if Punk was involved in a storyline with Big Johnny or anyone with a GM with a match getting him fired....it more likely than not should end the show no matter who is involved. I had no idea what match should have ended the show for MITB because no match intrigued me other than MITB matches. Everyone knew Dolph would leave w/ one of those MITB cases which is why it didn't end the show. Bryan vs Punk had been done too many times. Unless a title change, it shouldn't have ended the show. I think everyone including myself expected HHH/Lesnar to end the show despite me hating the face he faced HHH. I wanted him to face Orton at the show because both of the superstars history at the event. Glad Lesnar won, but I hope we don't get a rematch. No, I don't want it at WM 29. If that scenario would happen, who would face Taker? Other than Sheamus or Cena, no one really intrigues me. Prefer Lesnar vs Taker o.
    You are hecks right about Tamina and Eve. Eve has that athleticism and promo skills and Tamina is just amazing in the ring. I hate seeing divas like these two being under the likes of Layla. Layla annoys me now cause its the same thing. She comes out and beats whoever she is facing, thats it.

The thing I have about you on Wade Barret, yes he will be world champion, no doubt, but I think he should like win the IC Title first, have a credible reign, and win his first world championship (hopefully WWE Title) at a good time. I would hate for him to win his first world title by a quickly thrown together match that takes place at a rememberless ppv. Besides, him winning his first world title by beating Sheamus? Not really cool. He should beat like John Cena or Y2J (which would be awesome) when he returns for the world title. Thanks for the blog
    Quote Originally Posted by bartish2
    rock vs cena should NEVER, EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR happen again. the first feud and was bad enough... a year of "oh, I'm here". What would another title do for cena? absolutely nothing! what would rock putting over cena do? nothing, hes already on top obviously. His gimmick has run its course and its time to hand the torch over to cm punk.... cm punk could use the push by beating rock at wm 29. whats the point of cena vs rock 2? NOTHING!!!! cm punk needs the title match. Also lesnar vs taker should happen, or y2j vs taker. only realistic opponents beside rock.
    Ok so here's the thing. While I agree with you that "rock vs cena should NEVER, EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR happen again", you know that WWE is gonna push for that cuz of the money they got from that match last year. You right CM Punk could definetly use the win over Rock, but again WWE is predictable so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
    rock vs cena should NEVER, EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR happen again. the first feud and was bad enough... a year of "oh, I'm here". What would another title do for cena? absolutely nothing! what would rock putting over cena do? nothing, hes already on top obviously. His gimmick has run its course and its time to hand the torch over to cm punk.... cm punk could use the push by beating rock at wm 29. whats the point of cena vs rock 2? NOTHING!!!! cm punk needs the title match. Also lesnar vs taker should happen, or y2j vs taker. only realistic opponents beside rock.
    There is only one I agree with you #8; most of the other ones are too risky or not marketable!!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.