Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Kajmere
    I could picture the meeting between HHH and Dixie:

HHH: Ok, so we will win this match, and this one.... that one, this one .... these three, and that one.

Dixie: Wait, but that's all of them.

HHH: Exactly.
    hahaha that looks so true!!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phantom Menace
    Triple H would go for something like this for two reasons...It'll make a sh!t load of money & he's still a wrestling fan(un-like Uncle Vince).
    I could picture the meeting between HHH and Dixie:

HHH: Ok, so we will win this match, and this one.... that one, this one .... these three, and that one.

Dixie: Wait, but that's all of them.

HHH: Exactly.
    You did forget Sting vs. Undertaker as the main event. Between these two icons we're looking at about 3-4 hundred main events, with 50 points at stake. I loved your ideal using four of ROH's greatest former champions hopefully in an four-way elimination match. You forgot about Tara, Matt Morgan & Triple H. I've got a match up Abyss vs. Ryback - in a Monsters Ball Match. I'd order this ppv in an instant. Triple H would go for something like this for two reasons...It'll make a sh!t load of money & he's still a wrestling fan(un-like Uncle Vince). Great job on the blog, putting together a stellar card.
    ^^ Takin notes, Speezy?
    Hate the card, you are using guys who are barely booked on Raw and SD.

Sting vs Taker-the match everyone wants to see....MAIN EVENT!
    John Cena vs Bobby Roode-it pays to be Roode and selfish....who else could have face other than the top heel in the company?
    Aries vs Ziggler-greatest man vs showoff....battle of egos and great match. Who's better?
    Kane vs Abyss-Abyss has similarities to Kane and Mankind. Already have Foley vs Abyss. Now it is time to have that other dream match finally!!
    Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle-Reminds me of the matches between Angle/Benoit type of dynamic, but i feel Bryan has a much better connection with the crowd. You suck vs YES/NO chants!
    CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy-beat Hardy forcing him to leave WWE. Prob have this be 2nd to last match.
    AJ vs Mickie James-similar characters as crazy! Gotta have a divas/KO match.
    Ryback vs Samoa Joe-Joe's gonna kill you vs feed me more! Love the dynamic of a possible choke out vs a monster like Ryback.
    Shield vs Aces & 8s(Bully Ray, Mr.Anderson, Devon)-Where have the Dudley Boyz been? They have been in TNA! Best tag team ever vs a new top stable in the biz.
    AJ Styles vs Randy Orton-Being the best in a small pond is one thing, being the best in the largest is the other.

Love to have used Morgan/Sheamus/James Storm/others
    (puts gun to own head and pulls trigger)
    Agree with some remarks, others are blatant shows of clientism. When titles change hands every ppv, titles don't mean nothing, we the IWC say. But when our favourite guys (in your case the PTP) don't immediately win the title on their first shot, it's OMG WWE is dropping the ball..

WWE is trying to fit in a whole load of new guys, whilst most established guys are (parttime) retiring. Ambrose will come when the time is due. HHH likes his work, it is rumoured, but won't call him up until they have a decent plan. I for one think that's a very good idea. I'm glad they try to think long-term, that's been missing for a while.

One (retorical) question. Who do you think Ambrose will step on on his way up? Yes, Gabriel, Kidd, Riley.. the lower midcard face guys. Yes yes, in the perfect world one of the personal favourites will only squash and depush guy you want gone, but it's not a perfect world and views on favourites differ. For example, I find Justin Gabriel the most boring superstar ever to defile the ring. No charisma, no mic skills, no emotion, can only be a generic face, no psychology, just a few spots and that's it. I am aware quite a few people see it different (I call these people 'people who are wrong', but still, freedom of speech).

But to end of on a happy note: good blog, really energized, brought out the will to discuss, and you make a few very valid points (and well document the points I don't agree with, which is a good thing).
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.