Blog Comments

For me My star of future is Wade Barret..he has it all!!!!
    John Morrison needs to be removed & Kofi Kingston need to be removed from any talk about future world heavy weight champions. These guys are two of the most talented guys in the ring but neither of them can work a mic if their lives depended on it. until they learn how to be entertaining on the mic, they will never be world champions.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Awesome One
    Cody Rhodes and Evan Bourne, they honestly have so much potential. Bourne needs to work on his mic skills and get a bit more time on it but Cody is nearly the complete package! He can actually wrestle, you only have to look at his match against Mysterio at WM 27 for that, and and he can cut a decent promo on the mic. Size doesn't matter in my opinion, high flyers should have speed and Bourne definitely has it
    i 100% agree those guys along with the guidance of Shemus, R-Truth and jack swagger. Honestly i don't see what so great about JMO. he cant cut a promo in my opinion. yeah i get that he bring a unique style to table but honestly i rather see Sin Cara and Bourne do what they do instead of watching the emotional little girl the we call John Morrison.
    Miz and Rhodes and Ryder are the future based on how things are now.
    I agree with everyone you've put on this list, morrison is letting his emotions control his career though so I'm not too sure if he'll ever reach the top but I can definantly see riley being a main eventer
    and as much as I hate to nit pick hasnt cm punk only held the wwe title as a heel?
    I think there's a whole bunch of superstars who are very enjoying for me to watch even some of them still have their flaws, for me it's about enjoy seeing them on my screen and the following superstars I enjoy and I can see as future main eventers.

Current main eventers I enjoy

- Christian
    - CM Punk (one of my favorites right now)
    - John Cena (he has been stepping it up lately, I enjoy watching him)
    - John Morrison (not really in the main event scene yet, but has a decent spot already. I hope he gets a solid spot in the future.)
    - Mark Henry (at the moment he's getting a good spot in the main event scene with his path of destruction)
    - R-Truth
    - Sheamus
    - The Miz

Future main eventers (if I'd call the shots in the WWE):

- Alex Riley
    - Cody Rhodes (!!!)
    - Daniel Bryan (MITB gives him alot of momentum, I hope they don't waste this momentum)
    - Dolph Ziggler
    - Jack Swagger
    - Justin Gabriel
    - Johnny Curtis
    - Mason Ryan (there must be a powerhouse main eventer to in my opinion.)
    - Michael Mcgillicutty (and call him Joe Hennig again, great competitor.)
    - Trent Barreta (reallly underrated in my opinion.)
    - Tyson Kidd
    - Wade Barrett (!!!)

Yes, Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio aren't in my main event selection I enjoy because I simply don't enjoy watching them as much anymore. Alberto Del Rio and Kane aren't either, they started out very interesting but lately I just don't care really for them anymore.
    The Miz maybe but he wont ever get any huge ppv numbers, apart from cena & orton there is no one i see being worthy of carrying the company into the future
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.