Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Cacho
    I hope you aren't taking a shot at me, because I'm not trying to stand out, just trying to set you smucks straight. Talk about trying to stand out, what is CM Punk trying to do? He's the only one who seems to not understand that John Cena is the franchise, not him, not even Randy Orton. I've seen wrestling for 20 years, and am tired of these young punk ass fans thinking that anyone who defends Cena or WWE, is a pre-pubescent kid. Punk is talented, just not franchise material. Daniel Bryan has more in ring talent than Punk, and Miz is more entertaining to listen to than Punk. Those are a couple of guys I'd rather see than Punk right now.
    Right on the money man!
    Quote Originally Posted by kjell
    I think some people will bitch and moan no matter what. I think for some people it's more important to disagree with the majority just so they stand out
    I hope you aren't taking a shot at me, because I'm not trying to stand out, just trying to set you smucks straight. Talk about trying to stand out, what is CM Punk trying to do? He's the only one who seems to not understand that John Cena is the franchise, not him, not even Randy Orton. I've seen wrestling for 20 years, and am tired of these young punk ass fans thinking that anyone who defends Cena or WWE, is a pre-pubescent kid. Punk is talented, just not franchise material. Daniel Bryan has more in ring talent than Punk, and Miz is more entertaining to listen to than Punk. Those are a couple of guys I'd rather see than Punk right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cacho
    Enough with Punk, all he does is talk. For the last few years, he's been talking and saying the same things. "I'm straight edge, Triple H is dumb, Stephanie owns him". Blah, Blah, Blah. He isn't as good of a wrestler as all of you are making him seem either. I think everyone's so desperate to get an anti-authority figure that you'd cheer for anyone saying this stuff. As far as his matches are concerned, he isn't that great, I mean he just kicks alot, a couple of submission moves doesn't make him a technical master.
    I think some people will bitch and moan no matter what. I think for some people it's more important to disagree with the majority just so they stand out
    Enough with Punk, all he does is talk. For the last few years, he's been talking and saying the same things. "I'm straight edge, Triple H is dumb, Stephanie owns him". Blah, Blah, Blah. He isn't as good of a wrestler as all of you are making him seem either. I think everyone's so desperate to get an anti-authority figure that you'd cheer for anyone saying this stuff. As far as his matches are concerned, he isn't that great, I mean he just kicks alot, a couple of submission moves doesn't make him a technical master.
    Updated 09-11-2011 at 11:59 AM by Cacho
    I'm hungry
    Orton is boring. He is worst than Del Rio. Disagree about Christian, creative is trying to convince the audience Orton is better.
    True!!!

Only a fool will sell Xtian...If WWE is interested in fans abroad....then, they should keep him on the roster n also give him title for a longer reign...
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson1124
    what a surprise. Another dumbass on here to take things so literally
    what a surprise you dont know sarcasm
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.