Blog Comments

no prob, man you put in the work to write the blog i appreciate that. idk why people have to be dicks sometimes.
    Thanks for the comment @Toobeastly33, at least your not like other guys, who insult people!
    not saying this was a bad blog bc it was creative. Its just that i could take or leave any of these teams. Other then orton/cena none of them scream out to me. and that is only bc i would think the orton /cena could be a neat story line. also i did like cryme time, but i think they ran their corse and they should just release JTG. again nice blog thinking outside the box
    I agree with Taker being in a match at WM against Cena, so I'm gonna put that in the blog, but I'm not sure if it is will be his last match or not. So that's just an 50-50!
    My best bet is that Undertaker's last match will be at Wrestlemania 30 in the Garden. Either against John Cena or Mick Foley. If Triple H went against Taker again (which I hope does not not happen) it should be Last Man Standing.
    Like I said before, I really hope that Randy Orton does not win the Royal Rumble. I don't care if it's in his hometown, it'll be a real blow for WWE in it's current state.
    I don't know if MITB will return to Mania this year, it'd be fine by me if it does, but it most likely won't be till 2013.
    I too think that this is not Undertaker's last match. I do believe he will only wrestle at Mania though. I honestly think his last match is next year. I think his opponent will be the heel turning John Cena. After Rock, what is left for Cena? He will have countless more runs with the title but I think this would be huge. I would also not be surprised if Taker let's him win because of the past these two have had. Would be a great way for Taker to go out as that record would never be matched and all great things come to an end. Would be great for Cena as he will finally have the stamp he needs for most of the boo's to stop. Then they can turn him face as the two shake hands in the ring.
    I too think that this is not Undertaker's last match. I do believe he will only wrestle at Mania though. I honestly think his last match is next year. I think his opponent will be the heel turning John Cena. After Rock, what is left for Cena? He will have countless more runs with the title but I think this would be huge. I would also not be surprised if Taker let's him win because of the past these two have had. Would be a great way for Taker to go out as that record would never be matched and all great things come to an end. Would be great for Cena as he will finally have the stamp he needs for most of the boo's to stop. Then they can turn him face as the two shake hands in the ring.
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.