Blog Comments

I honestly think, if Barrett asked regal to help him get alittle more technical in the ring, because he has the power and speed down pat, he will be the top heel in the company, and the best on Smackdown, besides Orton.
    Ryback and Riley
    Regal for God
    Regal for King of the World
    Regal for president!
    I really loving hunico right now,for some reason i like him even more then sin cara.
    I love that you put hunico on this list.. the little dude has got mad game and swagger..... push him and make a cruiserweight division stat.. im gonna get blasted for this but i am 33 years old and i cant fucking stand who the e is pushing.. dolph spirit squad ziggles, not sold on him.. yes he works a good match but his promos are still shit.. and shame on ppl who are comparing him to mr perfect, slow down... and to say he deserves the wwe title is no better than me wanting rtruth to hold the gold(just to have a LEGIT black wwe champion) but i digress.. everyone else on this list is pretty dead on .. im getting tired of seeing orton as a face as well. time for punts to the head again..yay. tamina is a solid worker but she is just not hot to me which is why they keep pushing god awful eve. yea shes hot but dammit im not sold on her or the division until kharma comes back(happy day not so much for the bellas
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.