View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Top WWE 10 Superstars who deserve a belt Part 1/2

10. Tamina - Divas Champion
    This diva is really underated, she is really talented, looks like she's been in a feud with Natalya, another great diva. I can actually see her winning the belt, please WWE, give Tamina a massive push! She can wrestle unlike some! (Pointing at Kelly Kelly)

9. Dolph Ziggler - WWE Champion
    I can see this happening , he's currently involved in a feud ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 5 Custom Tag Teams I would like to see in WWE

I'll be writing about 5 Custom tag teams that I would like to see in the WWE! Hope you enjoy the read!

5. Tyson Kidd and Yoshi Tatsu
    These two are great high flyers, which I always like to see. Yoshi is okay in the ring, but Tyson Kidd is excellent, and I think they are both underated. But the only problem is that Kidd is a heel while Tatsu is a face, so this is how I would ...

Updated 01-23-2012 at 10:15 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Wrestlemania 28 Predictions

Hey guys, Shaz11 here, this blog is my WM 28 predictions so I hope you enjoy the read!

1. Zack Ryder vs Jack Swagger (US Champion) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre vs David Otunga vs TedDiBiase vs Hunico - Money in the Bank Ladder match
    There has been reports on the Money in the Bank match returning to Wrestlemania. I don't mind the match type being on Wrestlemania, ...

Updated 01-21-2012 at 06:22 PM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5 WWE Superstars That Will Breakout in 2012

What's up IWC, I'll be writing about which WWE superstars will breakout in 2012 and why!

5. TedDiBiase
    I definately think that Biase will breakout in 2012. The best time will be after Wrestlemania 28, where he can have a new feud with Cody Rhodes, this time a proper build up. He needs to improve his mic skills and he needs to drop his awful gimmick. You know, when his father had the same ...

Updated 01-08-2012 at 11:50 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. TNA Genesis Predictions!

TNA Genesis Predictions!

Hey guys, Shaz11 here, I'll be writing about my predictions for TNA Genisis!

Gail Kim (c) vs Mickie James - TNA Knockouts Champion match
    After Bound for Glory, the Knockouts division has really been enjoyable to watch! I'm still abit pissed off how Gail Kim returned to TNA and defeated Velvet Sky to win the belt though! Well they ...

Updated 01-28-2012 at 08:36 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011 3/3

Promo of the Year

Cm Punk shoot on Vince McMahon

The promo that shocked the WWE Universe by far! This promo was so unexpected, as Cm Punk proved he was the 'Voice of the Voiceless' by saying things like 'Vince is better off dead', so this is by far the best promo of the year!

Funniest Moment of the Year

Cm Punk's text message 'OMG, Kevin
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011 2/3

Hey guys, this is Part 2/3 of the WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011!

Please read Part 1 before reading this http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...wards-2011-1-3

Newcomer of the Year:

Crimson

Crimson has made a massive impact during his time in IW, his mic skills are good but he really does need ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. WWE and Impact Wrestling Awards 2011 1/3

2012 and coming at it is the end of the world as we know it! So I thought I will write my own WWE and Impact Wrestling awards for 2011!

WTF?! Moment of the Year:

Christian winning the World Heavyweight Champion and losing it 5 days later

When Christian won his first major World Heavyweight Champion in the WWE, I was extremely shocked and chuffed! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Storylines for Cm Punk leading into Wrestlemania

What's going on IWC, here are 3 storylines for Punk leading into Wrestlemania so I hope you enjoy (I'll try and do other storylines as well, hopefully tommorow)

Storyline 1:
    'Best in the World' Cm Punk (c) vs 'Best in the World' Chris Jericho - WWE Champion match

Well, you got CM Punk who is currently the WWE Champion, so have him defend it against The Miz at ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Booking the TV Title, The Right Way

Ever since Eric Young has held the TV title is has been an absolute JOKE! so I will be writing about the ways that it could be used right

1. History
    Okay, its gone from the Legends Champion to the Global Champion to the TV Champion! Jheeze, how many name changes do you need to 1 title! Here are the TNA stars who have held it so far (in order):

Booker T - He introduced ...

Updated 01-14-2012 at 09:55 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.