Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel L. Jackson
    ... My fave 5 are as follows:

* Tyler Reks - potential to be a dominant heel / hasnt been given much chance to advance his character
    * JTG - Dont look at me like that bro! He has charisma and an innovative move set but needs a gimmick overhaul / "creative has nothing for you" problem
    * Tyson Kidd - mad skills, dodgy look though.....
    * Yoshi Tatsu - The guy I always really look forward to seeing perform in the ring! / no direction
    * Sin Cara (Negro) - I neded an affirmative action pick...lololol... Nah, he could be an awesome heel and breathe some life into the IC Title picture.
    Oh crap, I forgot to put Tyler Reks and JTG in, in my opinion they are underrated superstars. Cheers for reminding me
    ... My fave 5 are as follows:

* Tyler Reks - potential to be a dominant heel / hasnt been given much chance to advance his character
    * JTG - Dont look at me like that bro! He has charisma and an innovative move set but needs a gimmick overhaul / "creative has nothing for you" problem
    * Tyson Kidd - mad skills, dodgy look though.....
    * Yoshi Tatsu - The guy I always really look forward to seeing perform in the ring! / no direction
    * Sin Cara (Negro) - I needed an affirmative action pick...lololol... Nah, he could be an awesome heel and breathe some life into the IC Title picture.
    Updated 10-20-2011 at 10:45 AM by Samuel L. Jackson
    im cool w all those pics. id like to c mcintire and barrett or regal in a tag team.
    Nice Article, and your picks are backed up by you feel about each superstar which I respect, but in reality half of those guys you just mentioned will get buried at some point or there already buried. For stupid reasons at that sometimes. Ted,Riley,Gabriel,Drew. Are all low carders at best. I judge on the Shelton Benjamin scale. If your not better than Shelton overallyou will not get a push by the WWE. If they didn't give it to him they sure as hell not give it to damn Gabriel!!!!!!!

Just for the WHC mentions...Great Blog
    BE a champion, WIN a championship
    other than that a good blog about a professional wrestler. The "Superstars" (including John Cena) call themselves pro wrestlers, but Vince loves his sports entertainment.
    Should he? yes
    Will he? no
    Your'e right, he shouldn't be compared with Benoit, because they are 2 different wrestlers. I'm just not for comparisons e.g. I don't agree with people saying that Morrison will be the next HBK, because THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. However, I can see Bryan winning them match at Wrestlemania. This can only happen though, if they start showcasing him more often, and have him win matches. Hes been losing many matches as of late, and sometimes I don't even see him on Raw and Smackdown. He needs to be put into more matches, and be given someone great to work with, to make him look like a main eventer in the WWE ala Orton and Rhodes.
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.