Blog Comments

I felt like miz was the heel of the year only because he is one of the best if not the best heel in the wrestling buisness today .. The fans love to boo him
    Christian sucks as a main eventer. He was great as a tag team but other than that he sucks
    Yes...he's always very over with fans..I hope when he returns from injury, he's put into something meaningful...

When he won his second reign I thought at once, he'll have a long reign n at WM he n DB will feud...n damn..I was expecting more for him from WWE..:d
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerinaine
    Booker T, Mark Henry and Ron Simmons actually. So he is the Third.

By World heavyweight he means the one that Triple H introduced in 2002 I assume
    Agree with ya there, he desereved a lengthy reign, a veteran like him should not be treated bad and that gimmick he currently has is just disgusting! He should turn back into a babyface cause he was very over with the fans
    WTF moment of the year is exactly when Xtian lost to RKO...though they have given us some gr8 matches to remember...I'm still pissed of the fact that Xtian was not given a gud reign..he needs a gud n lengthy reign...that guy needs to be treated better than what he's actually getting now...he's not just a vet but also a LEGEND who made tagteam division memorable in Attitude era n made TLC/Ladder matches memorable along with Edge/ n Hardyz....
    I luvd teh whole idea of makng Joe teh strongest Champ I'm a Joe Mark..but, I have to disagree with one of ur matches..Gunner defeating Storm..NO..Storm after yrs of his work, is in main event n I don't want him to job Gunner..instead I want him to be in rivalry with AJ/Kurt /Roode/JH...
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.