Blog Comments

Good Blog. Good predictions. What mystery woman? I must have missed something last week on Impact.

I think Angle will win. I predicted Angle would win last PPV and was wrong. I'm going with him again.

I also think Bobby Roode will retain. He's doing an phenomenal job as the heel champion. They gotta keep that going.
    @Wrestlingfan66513 and @PSOjedi - I agree with Angle winning, but I really do have a feeling that Storm will end up winning. Hardy vs Roode is an unpredictable match so I'm really impressed on TNA with this one!
    Angle should win for them to be even and set up for a final match. Roode needs to retain, its hard to say because TNA is high on Hardy for his fan reaction but he shouldn't hold it til he proves himself later.
    Kurt Angle win win
    Bobby Roode will retain

For the rest, I agree
    Christian sucks as a main eventer. He was great as a tag team but other than that he sucks
    I have a diff of opinion...he has got everything to be a main event...he has luks, in ring skills n also mic skills...

He's perfect main event material...
    WTF- you think double a should be superstar of the year? really? hes done nothing entertaining since hes back if he stayed with roh i would of agreed but not in tna
    Superstar of the year : cm punk hands down

Match of the year cm punk vs john cena MITB

Stable of the year doesnt matter cuz it all sucked and was all ruined by wwe or iw

If i had to pick i would choose the united kingdom from wwe 12 the video game
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.