View RSS Feed

Shaz11

1. $hazBlog: Booking The Divas Champion (Part 2/2)

What's going on guys! Here is the 2nd and last part of my booking of the Divas Champion!

Please read the 1st part: http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...mpion-(Part-1)

NOTE: ONLY THE IMPORTANT RAW AND SMACKDOWN SHOWS!

Raw: Kharma comes out with a bag, and she grabs a mic. She says that she has finally done ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. $hazBlog: Booking the Divas Champion (Part 1)

Layla's return had me thinking, where is her reign gonna lead? Are we gonna witness her add prestige to the belt? Well this is my booking! If probably won't happen, I'll write it anyway!

I WILL ON SHOW THE VITAL RAW AND SMACKDOWN SHOWS, AND ALL PPVS!

Over the Limit: Layla (c) vs Aksana - Divas Champion match
    Eve sets up a match for Aksana has her 'gift', no build up ...

Updated 05-03-2012 at 07:21 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. $hazBlog: Booking The Miz

What's up guys, Shaz is back! I haven't blogged in ages! So it's about time I bring my ass back on to the blogging section.

So after The Miz failed to get a spot on Team Laurinitis, the IWC was all wondering if he's gonna turn face and join Team Long. This blog is about how I would book him:

NOTE: ONLY THE IMPORTANT RAWS AND SMACKDOWNS!

Wrestlemania 28: Team ...

Updated 03-17-2012 at 11:17 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. $hazBlog: WWE Elimination Chamber Predictions

What's up guys, Shaz11 here with my predictions for the WWE Elimination Chamber

May Contain Spoilers!!!

1. Beth Phoenix (c) vs Tamina - Divas Champion match
    Hopefully this match gets a good 10-15 minutes, these divas can actually wrestle. So Tamina is finally getting a push! HELL YEAH! Obviously Beth is gonna win this, I think Kharma will come out after the match maybe ...

Updated 02-16-2012 at 07:16 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. $hazBlog: Booking the WWE Tag Titles

With only 4 tag team's: Uso Brothers, Epico and Primo, Tylor Reks and Curt Hawkins (who always feature on NXT/Superstars) and Hunico and Camacho (not a tag team but this would be an addition), I don't know how far the WWE will be getting with their tag division. Looking back on YouTube, the tag division was the real deal with the likes of Edge and Christian, Hardy Boys, Dudley Boyz, etc.
    NOTE:

Updated 02-19-2012 at 08:31 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. $hazBlog: Wrestlemania Dreamcard

So this is my Wrestlemania Dreamcard, with the current superstars in the WWE. I know most of the EWN are getting abit fed up with all these Wrestlemania blogs and shiz but I like reading and I enjoy reading blogs about other people's opinions and thoughts. So I chose a Wrestlemania dreamcard instead of predictions, so I get different opinions.

Note: This is NOT a WM 28 Dreamcard so please ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. $hazBlog: TNA Against All Odds Predictions

What's going on guys, I'll be writing my TNA Against All Odds predictions! Hope you enjoy the blog.

I've really been impressed with TNA lately, they've improved ever since that stupid takeover business. In fact, the previous ppv Genesis is easily one of the best PPV's I've seen so far, hopefully they keep going in that flow!

Match 1. Jesse Sorenson vs Zema Ion ...

Updated 02-12-2012 at 08:35 PM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. $hazBlog: Updated Wrestlemania Predictions

Hey guys, Shaz11 here. As you can see in the title this is my updated version of my Wrestlemania 28 predictions. So I hope you enjoy
    Before I start, I am gonna start a new series of blogs called $hazBlog, with many things such as how I would book a scenario, Top 5/10/15, predictions, etc.

Match 1. Uso Brothers vs Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks vs Epico and Primo (c) - Tag Team ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. WWE Royal Rumble Predictions

What's up guys, I'll be writing my PPV predictions every month and I guess now is the time to do my Royal Rumble predictions!

Beth Phoenix (c) vs Kelly Kelly/Tamina - Divas Champion match
    Okay, I don't give a toss about the divas. The divas division used to be very prestigous and now it's a mess with divas that can't wrestle! Beth Phoenix should just win to set up a feud ...

Updated 01-29-2012 at 09:30 AM by Shaz11

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Top WWE 10 Superstars who deserve a belt Part 2/2

Hey guys, Shaz11 here. This blog is part 2 of the Top 10 Superstars/Divas who deserve a champion!

Please read Part 1 first, here is the link!!! http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...-belt-Part-1-2

5. Uso Brothers - Tag Team Champion
    Shouldn't they be champions already? These guys can wrestle for goodness sake. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.