Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Straight-Edge
    Thanks. Glad you agree.
    it make sense u put 3 big name in one match and it will draw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    I do like the ideas leading up to WrestleMania, but I would have CM Punk pin the Rock, even if it was a heelish fashion. The Shield vs Cena and the Rock is innovative I must say.

Now for the Triple Threat Match, I believe CM Punk should win it. Why? I dislike the thought process of him losing it due to him adding more prestige to the title after all this time. Although you do make him look strong, him winning can give him even more heat as a heel, especially if someone like John Cena won the Royal Rumble and would go on to Wrestlemania just to lose again. If anything, CM Punk should lose the title to someone who would benefit from it more down the road.

Not bad. And welcome to the ewrestlingnews community.
    Glad you like the Mania build and the Shield vs Rock and Cena match.

Honestly, I can't say I hate your idea of Punk retaining, as I'm a huge CM Punk fan. He introduced me to the concept of being Straight Edge, something I have been all my life without even knowing about it - I guess you could say he allowed me to come to terms with myself in some way. Until then I just thought I was the weirdo who didn't see the appeal of alcohol, etc. I didn't know I wasn't the only one until I found out about CM Punk.

Anyway, you don't care about that, lol. Tagents - see, I did warn you.

The reason I had Punk lose is because it furthers the Cena "heel" turn, which I'm calling that purely for lack of a better term. Plus, Punk has had a fantastic run as champion and has more than proven himself, especially in this day and age. He will have to drop the title eventually, and I think my idea is a pretty good way for it to go down.

That being said, I do see your point. Cena doesn't really need the title, and letting an up and comer take the title from Punk would be a huge boost for them (whoever that may be).

Thanks for the comment.
    I do like the ideas leading up to WrestleMania, but I would have CM Punk pin the Rock, even if it was a heelish fashion. The Shield vs Cena and the Rock is innovative I must say.

Now for the Triple Threat Match, I believe CM Punk should win it. Why? I dislike the thought process of him losing it due to him adding more prestige to the title after all this time. Although you do make him look strong, him winning can give him even more heat as a heel, especially if someone like John Cena won the Royal Rumble and would go on to Wrestlemania just to lose again. If anything, CM Punk should lose the title to someone who would benefit from it more down the road.

Not bad. And welcome to the ewrestlingnews community.
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky7pointman
    that how u build a real main event that make sense
    Thanks. Glad you agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by ewantu2
    Why does everyone think this 3 way will happen just because a dirt sheet said it might?
    I never said it would happen. In fact, if you go back and read carefully (one letter at a time might do it mate), I said I doubt it will happen.
    Why does everyone think this 3 way will happen just because a dirt sheet said it might?
    that how u build a real main event that make sense
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.